Ranking
Revx, we'll see what others say. I guess I'll just invite Meija, we met, he was in the clan, his replays are awesome. Welcome
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I'm hoping, hope it'll go in a good way, Vector pretty neat and as what I saw y'all dont decline much haha, gl to me
Find me ingame and duel me
Vector - clan, which purpous is to get the best art- / replay- / texture- / video- makers into it.
that what vector clan is about also We don't care about your belt, we care about your
skills

i think they meant replay making skills not MP mods i actually don't know
but i'm a replay maker so count my vote as a replay maker
i say no please don't hate on me i have some reasons
1-i don't know how to criticism your MP(multiplayer) replays
2-I always say no for people with out any skill level in Single-player(replay making)
3-I didn't like the reason for joining Vector{[members seem really nice]}
you said members and that's means at less you talked too 3 members
but you just said Aadame
these was my reasons it's just my own opinion so you still have a chance at getting in
best of luck
Last edited by Meija; Oct 7, 2017 at 06:40 AM.
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]
since i just rejoined the clan, i won't judge too harshly. personally revx, your replays are okay, but not anything i'd consider replay-maker-status. then again, they're all aikido replays, and pretty good saves and splits at that. you say you're a good marketer, and seeing as you have nearly 200k in the bank i'll consider that true. i'll say yes for now, and if you could send in any other sort of replays you've made, or video edits, or something like that, then that'd be pretty cool.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Yeah if you make any sort of art it'd be nice to see it. Also marketing skills are also sklill lol.
Mejia, I see your point but remember we don't look only for specyfic skills, we count anything related to toribash and/or art
btw. im still neutral (leaning to yes) waiting for something more from Revx
~RIP [Vector], Shikkumo's butthole
Replays, Videos
I see that y'all are looking for something more, art and replaymaking etc.
I actually did heads and bodies for a mobile game, where people can upload stuff they make and I could attach them somewhere if they're not deleted of my pc.
Adding it to my app pretty soon
-----
added here and on my app: https://imgur.com/a/bEakU
Last edited by heat; Oct 7, 2017 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Find me ingame and duel me
Special skills: can light a cigarette on fire My nick name is ahem "You're cancer" I'm a 6th dan black belt memer I don't have interesting features I'm just a 6th dan who makes single player replays uke bashing and tricking my name is Lucas age 14 I would like to join your dead clan so I can revive your shit so I can do some wars to revive this clan unless I'm on vacation I'm active I'd give myself a solid 8 with activity I bring sandwitches if you accept me, my other clans are [Im], [e], (jackazz), (mystic), (edge), (lazerHD) (Nonexisting clan now) uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have nothing else to write either decline or not Doesn't matter that much to be honest I'm bored trying to see what clans I get into
<3
lol no

this is a horrible application. there's no form, no interesting info about you, no replays are attached, and in the app itself, you declare that you're only applying to see what clans you can get into. in fact, i keep close tabs on mystic, and I've NEVER seen you in that clan. so you are either lying, or you were in mystic for such a little amount of time that i didn't see you. regardless, i give you a no and i can guarantee others will give you the same answer
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Cool enjoy your dead clan my man I don't want to be apart of a dead clan ;)
-----
Also I was in mystic for a short period of time like a day in 2014 or something like that or it was mythic or something like that
Last edited by Keshoihut; Oct 7, 2017 at 07:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<3
Originally Posted by Keshoihut View Post
Cool enjoy your dead clan my man I don't want to be apart of a dead clan ;)
-----
Also I was in mystic for a short period of time like a day in 2014 or something like that or it was mythic or something like that

wow you are talking about dead clans and BOOM you was in Mystic
anyway it's a NO for me because you think people needs you
[ΛΜΔŦΞRΛŞŬ]