Ranking
I own the PC version too.

Also, I kinda played it for one night long and defeated that Moon Lord shit. Oh also, I'll put everyone's name on the op.

I got 24 full hours on wednesday. Contact me on STEAM if you want to play, also anyone with a great internet connection should make one new world for Gamers Inc.! It's going to be fun if we're able to play together. If you asked why I don't make the server, it's because my internet is literally suck and yeah.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
I don't have steam, is there a standalone version i can download?

Also if i recall on christmas terraria mobile was free
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Thank you for the info, then I shall get the Mobile version too later.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
lol i think it was only on christmas season. I just checked and it's for for USD 4.99
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
I'm done classes in five hours, so I'll have some time to play then if you guys are interested. As always, #gamers is open in the IRC so we chat and stuff and get the game set up.
I'm available to play now, anyone who likes to join the game feel free to add my steam or come to the irc first.
- made in Indonesia

I would like to but my internet is too bad :u im waiting for the newest update or Terraria 2 to come out soon because ive been playing this game since 2012 up and down character after character mod after mod :') so great and so hyped for terraria 2
I haven't.

Just played a game with Krisis13. Builded something and rekt some bosses.
- made in Indonesia