Ranking
Re: 3d sig's ava's images and videos Shop
Here r the pics:

@mosier

here is a tori with uke scene.. kinda like the game start, just need to make the poses:

@deadork

here is the knight with the sword and the shield... i made it with a futurish look hope you dont mind... lol!

Front:

Side:

Back

@both: Hope you like them guys... btw if you whant to change something... just ask!
oh wow, both look excellent... Ummm, would you be able to add the head texture to my character though and with that, would you also be able to color the joints of tori and uke... lol, and one more thing haha, would you be able to put like some kinda floor and background with the pic? ok, Im done
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by mosier
oh wow, both look excellent... Ummm, would you be able to add the head texture to my character though and with that, would you also be able to color the joints of tori and uke... lol, and one more thing haha, would you be able to put like some kinda floor and background with the pic? ok, Im done

lol! i was just showing how the work is going.... its not finished yet
i'll add all that at the eand... lol
lol, I know, I was just wondering if its possible :P
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
these are awsome

the knight looks like some futuristic warrior, friggin awsome though
exspiecaly side view
thnx for the coments and incetivation! ;)

ohh and the knight... is a low poly model, without nurms and mesh smooth.... freaggin cool heh?!
(this last sentence was for the ones who have 3ds max! lol!)
Originally Posted by Mouta
the knight is a low poly model, without nurms and mesh smooth.

yyeeaahh.....sure, why not
Wow, nice work Mouta! It's just, can you texture the entire model as a concrete sort of material, like the dragon? I just want him standing, with him holding his sword and shield down.

o
--|/\||-- Just like this, the diamond is the shield (make it a tower shield) and the line on the
|\/|| side is the sword resting. Also, the name DeadorK on the shield!
<Hector|Bday> for 3k tc
<Hector|Bday> I sold a photo of shit
ok guys.... i havent done your 3d images... and i think i wont do them... at least i wont do them soon...
so... i w~hant to say i'm sorry, cause i didnt make it... you see, 3d gives me alot of work... it needs much time and patience, and at least the time.... i dont have many...
so i decided to close the chop.... it was dead already anyways....

so once again, sorry mosier and deadork, and everyone else... but... the shop is oficially closed...

i will open a pivot shop thou... cause it is easyer to make pivots than 3d objects :P

so... my new shop is comming soon... in a market close to you! lol! :P