Ranking
Re: Krin's [Boxbar] shop
Here ya go Drak, if you want the version without my Krin stamp just pm me and ill send it. or just go over it with a black brush :P
Re: Krin's [Boxbar] shop
Originally Posted by DeadorK
Originally Posted by Krin
Originally Posted by DeadorK
Could you do one, say..... 425x133? I want this picutrz onz it and text r being say "DeadorK" and there r being mah head on teh sidez and a picutrz of a skeleton orc* on other sidez. kay?

*The orc from Frozen Throne, those skeleton orcs in the NE mission with the shaman

I'm not exactly willing to do all that research. You must provide all images.

I'll get the orc, but can't you use the THP to preview my head?

Sorry, all images provided by you.
Re: Krin's [Boxbar] shop. Promo Prices ending May 31st.
Very Nice
Could you only do some modifications? im paying 250 for all.
These:
-The Skull, without texture, as the image, with the original colors and no bevel/emboss.
-Tori/uke not bevel/emboss.
-And if you can, the "stroke" around the box, make it gold and with 3 pxls to each side. And some frames at the corners, if you understand.
If you want more explanation of one of the above, only tell me.

Thnx
If i take off the bevel (pillow)emboss it looks really shitty the lines dont look right and with the wood texture it is completely out of balance and color to have the pirate icon looking any other way than through Multiply. It gives it a carved look in any case. That is what I came up with, pay me or not, I don't care. I didn't save step by step so i'd have to re-do the whole thing. Make your own if you'd like - but that right there will cost you 75 credits.
k, calm down.
I'm not excited yet