Toribash
Original Post
Silvalyfe's free sigs and Avatars!
I am making free sigs and avys for people. This is so i can show my skills at photoshop and eventually sell things for creds. Post a request and i'll do my best to make it. I do need specifics however, and if you can find source pics that would be great.
This is a free offer, but tips are appreciated if you find it in your heart to give one.

My gallery:
(I know its not much but i hope to get more work in here soon)

This one is for a clan for another game i was in a while ago.

Re: Silvalyfe's free sigs and Avatars!
Can you make me a cool sig with "H@shmeer" written in fire like the one second from the top?
(And plz tell me how 2 post examples + pics on my shop!)
i will make it, but it will have to wait until tonight. To show pics, you upload them to a website like photobucket or somethin and then post a link thats shown there. There has to be a better tut somewhere though.
Make me an inquisitorial sig. Flaming letters, blue flames. Make it awesome.

I might just pay you... a respectable amount of creds.

~I refute the conventions of mortal existence. It is much more enjoyable to be a god.~
Originally Posted by Lord_Inquisitor
Make me an inquisitorial sig. Flaming letters, blue flames. Make it awesome.

me too me too :o ill give u 20 creds
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
hmm,

Can you make me a "hyperspace" kind of sig? I suppose you could do blue fog, radial blur/zoom/100 and then find edges, repeat. Something like that. with my name wherever looks best and [spirit] somewhere on the sig.

Size: 550x90
> implying I have a signature
Ok, this may take a while. I will go in order of most valuable to me. Since Lord inquisitor is my clan leader and he may pay, i will make his first.

Spencer, i will try but you request may be beyond my skill. i shall do my best.
Guys, please be patient, i only have so much time.
Ok, silvalyfe. I would like a POV ray screenshot sig, but my POV ray isnt working. meet me in wushu sometime over this weekend so we can make the replay, and then you can get the screenie. is that cool wit u?
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.
uhh, sorry i dont use POV ray, i only work with photoshop. Sorry bout that. I can make a photoshop sig if u want.

EDIT:
Ok Lord Inqisitor, heres your sig.

Hope u lieks it. If yyou dont, then tell me me and i can tweak it.

H@shmeer, the font that i want ot use doesnt have an @ symbol, is it ok if i use an A? or i can just switch to a regular font.
Damn. Ok, can you make me a sig with me holding uke's head up, like a trophy, with his shattered body lying behind? I would like CRAZY NINJA in blue, similar font to that you used for lord inquisitor's sig, and a black and red transition background.
I don't actually play. Very often. If you want me, schedule a time. Don't count on luck.