Ranking
View Poll Results: What should be the new name of this org?
Toribash Martial Artists
41 Votes / 62.12%
The Real Fighters of Toribash
8 Votes / 12.12%
The art of life
4 Votes / 6.06%
Sc1ence01's Slaves (aka no name change)
13 Votes / 19.70%
Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Akkilles View Post
Martial art: Jiu jitsu
Info: Welp, better make this a bit diffrent than the other applications. Because I've always tried to go for a diverse route.
I came back to toribash on an ALT because I felt like I wanted to. Recently I've quit BJJ, had some competitions though. Lots of stress, action. Submitting people with americanas and submitting to people who use armbars frequently. You know, the usual Jiu jitsu life. I quit this Martial art because I couldn't stand the frustration of being signed to every darn Competition every month, and I can't really tell that to my coach because he'd rather be disappointed. Plus he's a close friend to my brother. Still though , it was a fun time I've had In my Prime. Won a match in under 15 seconds, slammed some dude who locked me in a tight triangle choke and won via TKO lmao. I never got to taste Gold medals though. But at least I have plenty of Silvies and bronzies.
I'm chill when you get to hang out with me.
But on the internet It's a complete diffrent story, you know how you get to be someone who can just insult anyone, be the asshole that you cannot be In real life. And just get away with it with a huge smile on that face. I'm that person, I think I made lots of people hate me In youtube, other communities, discord (And here aswell). You never really know if I'm gonna compliment you or just flat out create a flame war against you within the next 5 minutes that we've met. But oh well, I somehow enjoy being the rude guy. Maybe It's just how I'll always be in the internet. Maybe you're now disturbed about my personality, maybe not. Either ways, enough of confessions. I'd be surprised if you accepted me into this Organization, don't forget to put me on that Jiu jitsu squad

Sc1ence will add you to the list, if he fuckin comes online!
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle
I didn't expect anyone to actually put effort on their applications lmao.

Gonna add you later once I use my comp
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Applied some BJJ/Judo in aikido lmao.
Attached Files
Leg trip.rpl (68.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Akkilles; Aug 24, 2017 at 08:47 AM.
"No one will remember your name"
You wish you could do judo stuff.

Competition of real moves in Toribash anyone?
Attached Files
Uchi Mata 3.rpl (41.3 KB, 4 views)
O Soto Gari 3.rpl (43.9 KB, 5 views)
O Guruma 2.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Iskenos; Aug 24, 2017 at 12:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can do whatever you want in single player but it's more impressive if you do it in multiplayer
I don't give a flyin' fladoodle