Ranking
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
My jungle Shyvana guide has 17k views D http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...dummies-196522

I +1'd it, but you need to make it so that you need to comment in order to vote or you're only going to get troll votes from other people with Talon guides.

He's butthurt from all the troll votes he's gotten, even with the comment to rate system up
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
He's butthurt from all the troll votes he's gotten, even with the comment to rate system up

"Sorry I have to agree to what most people are saying about your guide and I'll down vote accordingly to the way I see fit. I'll give you time to better the build so i may return one day and upvote it to the top."

"Should work on a few things, hope you it helps Muahs**"

"Could use a bit more early health for ganking."

Ironically with the first one, I didn't post a build.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
played ww with the top rated build on mobafire
that was fun, i didn't expect it to work at all and it worked pretty nicely.
Originally Posted by cocacobra View Post
played ww with the top rated build on mobafire
that was fun, i didn't expect it to work at all and it worked pretty nicely.

On WW you want defensive boots mr or armor, depends on the comp, Wit's End, Frozen Heart and Frozen Mallet.
Then you're set for the rest of the game.
I R IRONMAN
AP Warwick is the most badass solo top i've ever played. Ever.
Back for good.
Have you tried rumble or yorick?
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
i dont think rumble or yorick do enough damage. But i dont really know how to play them.
I guess ap ww could work if you built like tanky ap items. Nashors tooth would be cool on him
Rumble is basically Garen level early damage with less of the fall off.

Yorick is basically a sustained rape train without brakes that's virtually immovable short of coordinated 3 man ganks of top, jungle, and mid.

And no, nashor's tooth is a horrible item in general. AP wick is basically a couple dorans rings, followed by a frozen heart, followed by general tanky items, usually a wits end first though, to keep him in the fight. The theory is heavy sustain and frequent % damage q's. Virtually immovable in lane, and almost impossible to outpoke. Either they have to give up their farm, and let you free farm, or get whittled down and, eventually, killed, usually via tower dive with your ult and a q to finish them off. If that's not enough, your ignite normally will finish them off anyways. You'll also leave the dive with over half your health left, usually around three quarters. Only exceptions to this are champions with range, so the ad carry with escape meta is pretty much a hard counter, followed by a few AP carries at top. Oddly, Viktor is one of them.

So yes, you don't really know how to play them :s
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games