Ranking
Not sure what you mean by mod's.
But assuming you mean local mods, they moderate boards to make sure shit doesn't pile up.

Smods are forum police, they clean up the shit and deal with posts that get reported.
piss
Originally Posted by Boonana View Post
Not sure what you mean by mod's.
But assuming you mean local mods, they moderate boards to make sure shit doesn't pile up.

Smods are forum police, they clean up the shit and deal with posts that get reported.

Local moderators (the "mod" you mentioned) also report posts and sometimes warn users before reporting them, on the specific board they are associated with. In a nutshell, they maintain the board and make smods' job easier.

Smods are staff who deals with forum punishments (bans, infractions etc). They also lurk around the forum and moderate. On occasions, they also maintain the lower tier staff like GMs etc. They are backbone of forum staff.

If you are interested in knowing more about staff, check this thread.
Last edited by Hero; May 18, 2012 at 02:52 AM.
i find an asmod that just warned someone for not even 1 hour and he is not friendly
um... its.. hi..fi..fiv..fiveh..ummm fivah!! yeah he is he just warned someone for 1 hour(its my friend) and when my friend send the TC back fivah banned him
is that what a forum police done?
Hey Dunkin(Yes, I know it's you).
Stop being stupid. If you want to complain, use the whinebox on your banned account.
Back for good.
and what is whinebox?
-----
and actually i am not Dunkin
i just said that i am Dunkin to manage his thread.. he asked me
Last edited by WolcWacker; May 18, 2012 at 10:19 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump