Ranking
Original Post
in which stupid people make stupid posts
I think that it's gonna be like the body shape of the tori is gonna change. Tell me you're answer about 5.0
.................just.......no..........
It will look the same.
there may be minor changes like more items but I doubt there will be any body model changes or graphical changes.
[TPO][OSG][ARA][Zero]
"and I have tons of friends" Deakster/Dickmaniac/Deak
I'm pretty sure the Tori look won't change at all, aside from your added accessories. Probably more hair (ugh), more collector's items, more ingame options/commands, etc.(as well is bug fixes and such)
Your pal,
crith
That's cool. I can't wait for 5.0 and I hope they fix the sounds they are weird. I like to see what 5.0 turns out.
.................just.......no..........
I doubt it will change much. Hopefully the biggest change will be things with the mod maker, flame forge and that kind of stuff. No appearance changes unless it is hair etc. The Stock replays will probably change and the sounds may be altered. My thoughts on what will change/be the same.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I'm pretty sure the development team will just travel down the same path they are now. You know, with new types of hairs and stuff like that. I doubt there will be a new force, tori-body changes or game mechanic changes though, except, as stated above, maybe a few more commands. Other than that 5.0 wont be all that special if the development team keeps doing what they are doing
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
Jeffrey, they are coming out with new items now, hopefully there will be new forces.. I liked it when static and toxic came out.

But overall, it will proabably be the same old tb. Just... smoother.
Veni , Vidi , Vici