Toribash
Hi,

My name is UltraVortx, i am a 12 yr old but very close to 13 and i am a orange belt in Toribash. Even know i am only a yellow belt i beat a 3rd dan black belt, a blue belt, and a brown belt (Im not joking). If you don't believe me ask my friend butlikker. I have recently discovered the forum and i found out it is the only way I can equip stuff because of my computer. So i go on this a lot and i have been playing Toribash for a year now (i made a new account 3 or 4 times so i have some experience) and i LOVE it because of the fact i can make my guy do whatever weird stuff comes into my head. I am a year Seven at my school and i do martial arts at my local Teakwondo place. I want to join this clan because the name sounds really cool. My favourite mod is judo and i have discord, my name in discord is Josh. (if i am not accepted into the clan i will not wine and cry)

Thanks,
UltraVortx
Hi how are ya
Hey im Bobbiejr03 and im a black belt.
I want to join because the people here see nice and the ones ive met have been
im in-game everyday for most of the day and im decently active on the forum.
If its needed i think my GMT is GMT -0400
im pretty skilled in fighting and im learning parkour, sparring, and tricking.
Thanks
Originally Posted by Bobbiejr03 View Post
Hey im Bobbiejr03 and im a black belt.
I want to join because the people here see nice and the ones ive met have been
im in-game everyday for most of the day and im decently active on the forum.
If its needed i think my GMT is GMT -0400
im pretty skilled in fighting and im learning parkour, sparring, and tricking.
Thanks

Accepted (nice app) Welcome to chill! Join our discord! https://discord.gg/5qxqa4A
👑
-GuardianB/Orange belt(alt is black if that counts)
-I want to join because i want too help out the clan and make it go higher than it is!
-I play Toribash everyday and i would go to clan forum and post every 1-2 days a week.
-My win ratio is: 66% and if its Judo or Mushu i win most of the time.
-----
-GuardianB/Green belt(alt is black if that counts)
-I want to join because i want too help out the clan and make it go higher than it is!
-I play Toribash everyday and i would go to clan forum and post every 1-2 days a week.

Sorry for doing it twice i got a new belt
Last edited by GuardianB; Jun 7, 2017 at 11:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wassup B. Hi my name is Daquawn I'm 14 years of age bout to be 15 I swim for my school and that's really the only thing I do other than sit in the crib a play toribashif I git accepted into this clan this will be the second clan I'm in the last clan never ever spoke to me (sadface)lol

my activity on toribash is always unless I'm sleeping

my skills tbh I got grounded so I'm pretty ass rk

but the reason I wanna join is because I'm as chill as bill fr fr and I'm tired of being denied because I don't know no one from other clans I want to git to know my clan members the end
BOI SWAGKINGDOM IN DIS BBC just beacuase I felt like it
Originally Posted by SwagKingDM View Post
Wassup B. Hi my name is Daquawn I'm 14 years of age bout to be 15 I swim for my school and that's really the only thing I do other than sit in the crib a play toribashif I git accepted into this clan this will be the second clan I'm in the last clan never ever spoke to me (sadface)lol

my activity on toribash is always unless I'm sleeping

my skills tbh I got grounded so I'm pretty ass rk

but the reason I wanna join is because I'm as chill as bill fr fr and I'm tired of being denied because I don't know no one from other clans I want to git to know my clan members the end

Already in a clan
-----
Originally Posted by GuardianB View Post
-GuardianB/Orange belt(alt is black if that counts)
-----
-GuardianB/Green belt(alt is black if that counts)

Sorry for doing it twice i got a new belt

Black belt+
Last edited by ExtremesTwitch; Jun 10, 2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
👑
Hello,My name is Craigxhing.I used to be a chill clan member but i got Kicked out for being afk.Im sorry i could not say that i would be afk because i had school.Please accept my apology and accept me in the chill clan again.I really like this clan and i want to be a part of it again.Have a nice day and Hopefully you will accept me in to your clan again.