ES Recruitment Drive
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Automated Dueling System
Got the idea from this thread here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=585223

So you know, I surfed through this thread and came to the conclusion that it truly wasn't worth implementing — my own opinion of course. Generally, most of the computers/laptops that would be using this feature couldn't withstand the surmounting data usage from the pictures building up in the screenshots folder, which sucks, but as mentioned in the thread, there are third-party solutions to the issue.

However, I kinda just realized something that we totally have in this community that could be incredibly beneficial to duelers (with some slight modifications): The Clan War System

As far as I'm aware from a mobile view, the clan war system is essentially like a duel without the wagering. If I recall, there used to be a wager system in the clan war system, but it must've been removed — or I just don't see it, whatever.

Originally Posted by Dare View Post
You can already wager in wars. Just add stuff to prize. And other team add stuff too. Then whoever wins gets those prizes. And if you don't want to do a wager war just don't add anything.

So my question for the developers: Is there any possible way to rework the clan war system into a forum-based dueling system for TC and items?

Suggestions and feedback is definitely appreciated, and it'd be cool if we could get some developer insight on this.
Last edited by Creati0n; Mar 19, 2017 at 04:53 PM. Reason: beep