Ranking
Yeah, they only lower as more champs are released. I read it in a FAQ somewhere in the support pages.

With a list of which champs are gonna lower.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
No I am not, I recalled a price change/s event tho before.. Champions prices where changed. Maybe it was only here in the Phils.. Idk. I doubt it tho.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
K first time Ashe in Ranked. Let's go.

This is why I'm in Bronze btw.
-----

no sense of humor gg
Last edited by SparChar; Jun 6, 2015 at 02:23 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My Replays
I have no bread and butter anymore. Except Annie...

Only because she's so fucking easy to play. I can't seem to have fun with any champion so I've been flipping about. Maybe I should try Maokai or start playing Malphite top...
My Replays
Play Yi mid or Yi top like me ;) if enemy leblanc or katarina is at mid, fuckdatfuckdat

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
So I did try Yi top. I did go in a horrible losing streak in a span of a few days.
I did smash the shit out of Riven's pussy up at top. I did know which Shaco was the real one because they took Dragon.

But that shit is throw away.

ALL OF IT.

When you have a fucking. AFK. Piece. Of. Shit. Yasuo
Nothing bothers me more than the game that could've gotten me out of my losing streak. Potentially, my long lasting tilt.

But fuck, when I do play good, shit like this happens. That's one disadvantage of playing with 12 year olds.

8 loses in a row gg

My Replays
You're looking at it the wrong way.

That game was almost a 100% guaranteed loss. It's the other games that mattered, and you didn't do good enough to carry them.
Hoss.