Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your oppinion of the Ninja/Admin Hanz0?
Yes I like Hanz0 and think he is a wonderfull person
57 Votes / 55.88%
No I dont like Hanz0 for personal reasons
21 Votes / 20.59%
I have no say in the matter, or I dont want to get involved
24 Votes / 23.53%
Voters: 102. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Why the fuck is this thread still up?

Let me just conclude this thing;
1. If hanz0 wasn't here, this place would be fucking bizarre and this tori something guy would have continued to act like fucking 7 and continue to act like an ass.
2. If this tori guy wasn't banned for 6 months at some time, he would keep on having more infractions. In fact this guy should have been banned a long time ago.
3. hanz0 is just a normal person, just like everyone else, he isn't a robot, he isn't the night but he isn't a dick either. He is just one of those guys who get blamed for doing their job.
4. Most bans have a reason, only few bans are un-just.
5. Mostly people who get banned for acting like a dick or acting childish have long fights with SMods, have you seen a scammer have a long fight with SMods and blame them for the ban?

NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND CLOSE THIS FUCKING MEANINGLESS THREAD
What has he done for this community though? Really, think about it.

Nothing.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
It is advised that you all detest this cretin, as he is responsible for the upbringing of darth sidious.

That has to count for something, Gynx.
Hoss.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

Nothing.

Let's take away hanz0 from Toribash for a sec. Just think bout it. I'm not sayin hanz0 is the sole reason why toribash is somewhat tame but he's a big part of it. I personally have reported spambots that have been banned by him. You don't see any spambots spamming every single thread with iPhone 5 ads (how much spam can a spambot spam if hanz0 didn't exist? A lot.) And you don't see toribash getting overrun by phishers. He's a big part of the regulations around here, and you sound nothing but stupid saying he does nothing for the community.
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

Nothing.

I wondered what happened to you.

But yeah, Hyde is right.
Originally Posted by EmoTeal View Post
Let's take away hanz0 from Toribash for a sec. Just think bout it. I'm not sayin hanz0 is the sole reason why toribash is somewhat tame but he's a big part of it. I personally have reported spambots that have been banned by him. You don't see any spambots spamming every single thread with iPhone 5 ads (how much spam can a spambot spam if hanz0 didn't exist? A lot.) And you don't see toribash getting overrun by phishers. He's a big part of the regulations around here, and you sound nothing but stupid saying he does nothing for the community.

I sound nothing but stupid? Where else am I going to learn about the iPhone 5? I can't because hanz0 keeps banning the advertisement bots. On phishers, all I've been seeing these last few months is alerts about phishing sites. Someone must not be doing his job properly..

Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
That has to count for something, Gynx.

His crowning achievement, I'm sure. Except once being the night, of course.

Originally Posted by NormalCitizen View Post
I wondered what happened to you.

But yeah, Hyde is right.

Hyde is, I'm glad someone else can see hanz0 for what he really is.
collect snots from the nose
He's a dick, playing borderlands 2 today, when I have to wait till Friday...
asshole

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
3. hanz0 is just a normal person, just like everyone else, he isn't a robot, he isn't the night but he isn't a dick either. He is just one of those guys who get blamed for doing their job.

yes he is, when mechromancer is released for borderlands 2, i will call my robot Hanz0, then il have proof
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
hanz0?

yeah he's pretty hanz0

without hanz0 there would be no hanz0 here

i mean like whoa dude

whoaaa
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
without hanz0 we'd be living in daytime forever

would suck
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.