Ranking
Original Post
Do you think actions should be taken against Crypto-currencies?
Was reading this article yesterday which was about Kurt Pribil, the chief of Bank of Austria, saying that:

"Bitcoin etc. are by no means currencies, because there is definitely no real value.
These so-called cryptocurrencies are pure speculative objects."
Link to the article: https://www.express.co.uk/finance/ci...ocurrency-news

I'm not really an expert of cryptocurrencies, neither I ever had the will power to research about them, but as Mr Pribil said, cryptocurrencies have no real value. It's all just based on investments and people hope getting more money off those in the future.
I think actions should be taken against them, as they seem to be fucking up the world's economy. I mean look at this, 1 Bitcoin costs 8k US Dollars currently which is just a ridiculous amount of money.
Last edited by MrSofty; Feb 11, 2018 at 07:11 PM.
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
Originally Posted by MrSofty View Post
I think actions should be taken against them, as they seem to be fucking up the world's economy. I mean look at this, 1 Bitcoin costs 8k US Dollars currently which is just a ridiculous amount of money.

You don't have to buy it if you don't want to... You don't even know the benefits bitcoin and crypto-currencies can bring.

And how they're fucking up economy? explain pls
Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
You don't have to buy it if you don't want to... You don't even know the benefits bitcoin and crypto-currencies can bring.

And how they're fucking up economy? explain pls

graphic card prices. they are just ridiculous.
i don't think cryptocurrency is going to last forever. sooner or later people will fuck it up and only few will stay. the same thing happened when internet investing started, everyone became rich all of a sudden and then it fucked up, only few survived the disaster.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
I'm fine with them, they aren't owned by the government which is great. Anyone can earn some money with them, especially with altcoins that are starting out. There is "no real value", yes, however the value is backed by the same idea paper currency is, how do you think the 1 dollar became well, a 1 dollar. The more there is circulating, the more it's worth, but at the same time it's harder to get. Which is good, keeps it balanced unless you want to go ape shit investing in mining contracts. As of currently it takes years, just to mine 20 dollars in btc. As for buying, it's more secure, at least in my opinion, considering how they work it's nearly impossible for let's say some dude to walk in and be like "hey let's steal this guy's money", as for one it's digital, for two it works on a system where your client mines/solves puzzles only the computer can understand, and if it passes through all the tests, then u get some, however keep in mind with so many people trying to mine or solve these puzzles it's also highly likely for someone to mine the current one your client is looking at before you. With this being said, only way to properly take someone's cryptocurrency balance is to middleman, or redirect the transaction, which is near impossible as is.