Ranking
1/10 stiff and semetrycal

Well I already posted this in a thread but I suppose It deserves mroe views
Attached Files
Kronos Silent attack.rpl (267.0 KB, 24 views)
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Hmmm. 8.5/10

I call this the boredom decap

Not epic
180degree kick
Attached Files
59+ZX.rpl (118.1 KB, 17 views)
UTM 4ever |4bb не для слабаков
9/10
it was beautiful. i personally think the actual decap couldve had more style but the walk was sexy.
Attached Files
lol bestest jump.rpl (92.8 KB, 14 views)
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
LOL awesome 9/10

This is me versing the Uke Bot i made
You can download the script here LOL if you want to try him. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=113018
Attached Files
me and Uke.rpl (191.2 KB, 18 views)
Last edited by ginkchun; Aug 8, 2009 at 06:14 AM.
oh shi...ypu moved uke...and it looks ugly...try to find romuses fake mp replays and see how it should look like)..and its kinda madman ...
decap itself was very easy grab decap sry but 2/10 for decap
Attached Files
trick decap.rpl (121.2 KB, 14 views)
lol very madman-esque 8/10. now just to switch things up arund here I'll post a SELF DECAP.
Attached Files
self massacre.rpl (38.4 KB, 12 views)
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Originally Posted by Veliar View Post
oh shi...ypu moved uke...and it looks ugly...try to find romuses fake mp replays and see how it should look like)..and its kinda madman ...
decap itself was very easy grab decap sry but 2/10 for decap

sorry for interrupting the chain but this isn't ok at all, he just said it wa A BOT he didn't move uke, actually he created a bot, even if it isn't still good, the fact he created it by himself is a great thing, also moving uke is a thing, and moving uke for letting you get a dm is another. actually I wont be able to vote in numbers, I would just say like: it's ok work more on your bot. but he didn't move uke for getting the decap so a so low vote isn't correct, well this in my opinion, I posted only because I liked the ukebot trying
Dun-DUN-DUUN