Ranking
Original Post
A new chapter
So, as of today I am now the leader of [Evil]. Hopefully, I will be able to help us back onto the path of being an active clan.

As much as I would like to write an epic speech, I really have nothing more to say. I plan on doing wars soon, and I will need you all to help me. Please let me know if you are interested in doing this with me.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Tagging along as the other leader!

I'm up for wars. Weekends are obviously preferable, but weekdays after 4-ish works for me as well.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
I can dig it. Gonna start doing virtual school so I'll have a lot more time to play.

Definitely up for wars as well.
can i join in wars too? even though i'm trial member but pls pls pls Apex, i'm pretty good so i think i'm not gonna lose
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
We don't have any wars set up currently (not that I know of, at least). I think there was speculation about war with [Obey]. Not sure yet.
Well, first of all congrats for you guys.

About the war, I can talk with the (Infinity) clan for us, I'm a allie of them. Also, I don't like how obey play, They are a bit shovels and kicker lifters. I'll make a thread for discuss it.
Last edited by earl; Jan 3, 2014 at 05:17 PM.
How is having a clan war supposed to help? I mean, considering both of the leaders don't play the game along with over half of the clan.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com
I've been ingame active recently. If they're is something wrong, say it. If not, then please stop acting so childish.
Also, I've always been SP active, so your argument is has no basis.
Pookie, we are both ingame active, and we have enough active clan members to have a war.

I feel the war will help us by bringing a bit of attention to our clan. Now it may take a few wars to get more recruits, but I'm more than willing to put my time into it.

If you have any other ideas please feel free to tell me, I'm all ears.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
Single player isn't "active" last time I checked, but that's besides the point.

Yes, there is a problem and you should know better than anyone else. Ever since you told me you didn't like me being here I have tried to reach out to you so we could talk about it, but you have ignored me. Even earlier today when I was on IRC you didn't say anything. You were chatting up a storm before I came in, but only Hyde said "hello" to me.

Oh, but it doesn't stop there. Ever since I was here I was the only one who really wanted to revive this clan. However, after realizing that you, Crooked, were being a jerk (believe me, if it wasn't for the no cursing rule I would definitely call you something worse) I decided to take a break since Hyde wasn't even doing anything to help me reach you. Now you're leader and you're trying to make me look like the villain. You really are fit to lead a clan called "evil" because that is exactly what you are.

And speaking of which, this was the dumbest and most outrageous "election" I had ever seen in my gaming life. Apex and Dex agree to Hyde's nominations and then we get one random member who I believe recently joined to agree and then it's settled? That is ABSURD!

If this thread gets closed because of my comment then you all are cowards. I see your comment and that you're online Apex, but I'm going to sleep now so expect a late reply. I'll tell you this right now though: if you expect me to help you or this clan after this gross injustice then you are SORELY mistaken.
Last edited by Pookie; Jan 8, 2014 at 06:16 AM.
Sahee: so your nick is vagina? Dude you shouldn't get into clans, clans should get into you. pookie.on.toribash.com