Toribash
How long you are leaving: For the weekend, will post a bit minorly on friday and towards the end of sunday but saturday is null.
Why you are leaving: Scout Camp.
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : Can't take any expensive items on camp, I rely on wifi and not on 3G/4G and there aren't any phone towers there anyway.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
http://forum.toribash.com/newreply.p...78756Can't be bothered to quote it.You'll see the message I'm trying to show if you click on the link.
Haha, you wouldn't believe this but I am hoing on yet another camp this week. School camp lasts 4 days. Have fun, I'm going too tazzy.
How long you are leaving: for months 6-8
Why you are leaving: I'm thinking of taking a break from toribash, it hasn't been that exciting lately
What's the reason you can't keep in touch (No internet is not a valid reason, there is internet everywhere) : because I'll be taking a break and stop playing this game for a while,
What I mean by break is, woosh, all gone, just for a period of time, bye guys.
I wuv wuffles :3
Im in england atm for work.cricket, cant really get on sorry
Playing Toribash Again! Old friends feel free to pm me, or new friends ;).
[OLDA][EXTREME]
Originally Posted by AusKingd0m View Post
Im in england atm for work.cricket, cant really get on sorry

Thanks for informing us. I was wondering where you went off to.

Best Laugh

Guys, I'm back, this is Clux, I'll try to find a way to get back to my account, as I said, it's been a little inactive here huh, and sorry I was gone for more than 8 months