Toribash
Re-updated. Replaced Rules with Commandments and added all Donations to extbank.
Dose is dead.
Okay swap is ready now. All thanks to Dose who made this and helped me alot ordering and updating board.
-----
If someone need update for player tag. PM to someone of local mods or dose. (Only if he is willing to do that. You can't demand it from him.)
Last edited by NinjaTitan; Jan 23, 2012 at 03:33 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Extreme's 2nd Leader-----There ain't the saints or devastating devils. There is and always will be just humans' quilty and rage with their decisions.
Go Dose! Woot lol yeah but nice work, seriously.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
is this updated? cause I saw my user card in there. lol
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Oh yeah you quit, I forgot. Just tell Dose.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
no, I didn't quit. i got kicked cause too inactive with no reason so that's why. okay, gonna tell him about it but not now cause kinda busy. good luck bro, have a nice day.
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Hey hours. yeah bro, long time no see cause I stop playing toribash for 1 years so that's why. btw, how are you bro?
Yay my name still in Member list
lol
and hours too
especially EXThours still in the clan
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you