ES Recruitment Drive
Being asked by Link to write an app is basicly an insta-invite.
And, nice app. More thought went into it than almost all of our past applicants.

Welcome to Extreme. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Originally Posted by LexorLegem View Post
Hi there! Good day, I am LexorLegem, you may address me as Lex and I would like to apply for this clan. I started toribash not too long ago. Made two accounts already cause I forgot the pass on the first one and didn't put an email. So I made this one and I was playing in an ABD room when I came across one of your members Linksomething. Can't remember his whole name we were having a few games and I really like how he treated people. So chill to be around so fun and he was actually willing to teach us newer players how to play the game better. Out of all my experience, he was certainly a first 10th dan if I remember correctly, never trash talked, well he did on certain occasions. And he amused me with this thing he called his "art". Never did understand what that was. So he told me if I wanted to I could write an application for the clan and he would be more than happy to help me out some more. I gave it some thought overnight and here I am writing this application.

So what can I contribute for [Extreme]?
For one I produce music professionally so if you need music for clan videos and the like I would be more than happy to help you with that.
Another would be the activity since I'm new and I'm sort of addicted to this game. I will be active a whole lot. That's all I have to say.
Once again good day, hope you liked my application

May I know the belt of your first account? Curious.
Fucking smooth.
I really love how he referred to Linky as Linksomething
Lols
Jokes aside, I am rather curious.
Even if Link did invite you. I am not someone who easily trust others.
Point 1 being The alternative accounts, i would like to know the past accounts
For some reason. I Can't seem to shake of the feeling you knew Link on one of your old accounts if Link told you to apply, but riugfisnfsd. I am confused

But as Kamm said, If really did tell you to post one, I guess no one would complain against you joining.

Anyway
Point 2 is I guess you're not all that much active, I guess.
Basically the same as us there so I don't practically mind this

Eitherway
Your Application is Okay compared to the past few ones we encountered

Anyway, if Link said so, I Guess welcome to Extreme, Enjoy.
Originally Posted by LexorLegem View Post
Hi there! Good day, I am LexorLegem, you may address me as Lex and I would like to apply for this clan. I started toribash not too long ago. Made two accounts already cause I forgot the pass on the first one and didn't put an email. So I made this one and I was playing in an ABD room when I came across one of your members Linksomething. Can't remember his whole name we were having a few games and I really like how he treated people. So chill to be around so fun and he was actually willing to teach us newer players how to play the game better. Out of all my experience, he was certainly a first 10th dan if I remember correctly, never trash talked, well he did on certain occasions. And he amused me with this thing he called his "art". Never did understand what that was. So he told me if I wanted to I could write an application for the clan and he would be more than happy to help me out some more. I gave it some thought overnight and here I am writing this application.

So what can I contribute for [Extreme]?
For one I produce music professionally so if you need music for clan videos and the like I would be more than happy to help you with that.
Another would be the activity since I'm new and I'm sort of addicted to this game. I will be active a whole lot. That's all I have to say.
Once again good day, hope you liked my application

I like your application. You obviously put effort into it.
Accepted, welcome to Extreme friend!
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Hello guys, are you still recruiting? If yes I'm really interested in joining this clan.

I'm Macho. I'm playing this game since 2009 and I had looong break. But now I'm back and looking for some new friends and great clan as well. I have been in many, many good clans with other nicknames and nobody ever complained about my work, haha.

So let me tell you more about me.

I'm Jakub, 17. I hail from Slovakia, Europe. I'm studying graphic designing and website programming. I used to play hockey but now I play floorball. Besides floorball and school I spend my time on the internet and on the weekends I'm with my lovely girlfriend.

Why did I choose [Extreme] clan?

Well, it looks like the clan has some decent people in it and a huge friendship going on. I really want to be part of it and make new friends ofcourse. Also I think I should be pretty useful in Your clan. I'm doing graphic, videos and such.

Why I should be accepted?

As I mentioned I'm graphic designer and I do videos too. Also I'm very friendly and can bring friendship and skills too to Your clan. I'm very active on forums and can mantain them too. I can't tell you atm what else I can bring to clan because I'm able to do many, many things so it's hard to remember

What makes me different from other toribash players out there?

I'm going to say it straight. Skills. I think I have a decent amount of them. Honestly. I could say I know almost everything about forums, how they work and such. Also I think I'm pretty decent ingame. Before I took a break in like 2010 (yes, 5 years ago) I was in top 10 ranks worldwide. Yeah, I had saved my usercard with the rank but it's gone obviously.

If you guys want to know more about me, feel free to ask. I'm more than glad to answer all your questions.

Regards, Macho89
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static
Actually cancel my application.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm back on that bull like the cowboy
[Zero] [Parrot] [NOT] [TANG]
akina | oaky | haku | max | suka | static