Ranking
Re: 1st attempt at a sig
heres my newest attempt got a picture on at last oh and sieg how did you send me the tut? email or pm ?

thanks for all the info guys, maybe one day ill be good enough to create ones that i can sell :P
Attached Files
good sig.pdf (465.2 KB, 21 views)
Originally Posted by joe182
heres my newest attempt got a picture on at last oh and sieg how did you send me the tut? email or pm ?

thanks for all the info guys, maybe one day ill be good enough to create ones that i can sell :P

personal message. check it out it's very useful.

nice ur getting better...

if you want to make a good metallic texture with ease (this is no secret I'll post it here)

use gradient fill and fill a light gray to a darker gray from top to bottom.
now Filters>Render>Noise RBG then render a little random colour around, default settings are good for this.
and then Filter>Blur>motion blur OK blur it sideways left to right or right to left

check out the sweetness, useful for borders, lighting effects also work well with this.
oh yea thanks that tut is ace, ive included a couple of backgrounds that i made with it, but couldnt find a decent pic to put on :P
Attached Files
sun-explode.pdf (2.29 MB, 17 views)
sun-explode2.pdf (1.78 MB, 22 views)
Heres my newest attempt, used the metal background what would you give out of 10?
Attached Files
metal, toribash.pdf (1.22 MB, 21 views)
sun expload1 : 6/10 you were getting it.
sun expload2 : 8/10 that's the tutorial almost but you need to add the brush effects.

metal thing : 7/10 better, try improving the quality of the toribash figuras, some times you might need to get down and dirty and use the pencil tool at 1 pxl by1 pxl, sounds boring but how do you think i made this?

Wow Not even I can do that sun-explode 2 *claps*
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
lol ducky *pfpf*

OK, by pixel by pixel i mean i zoom in to around 500% or 400% and then get the pencil tool, then set it to 1x1 size then draw.... that's how i make most things... other things i make other ways.
To make the signatures more viewable to the general people;
use this;

File > Save for Web.

That way you can save as PNG, JPEG, BMP anything you want, on my other computer Adobe doesn't work properly and it screws up my computer...