Ranking
Original Post
ZPark
(Clan Creator's Message)I started playing Toribash a while back because my friend told me that it was very fun.
He introduced me into different game modes, however, the one we played the most was Wushu.
He was awful at it, but he decided to teach me the basics. he taught me how to move, how to fight, etc., however, he taught it in a fun way
A year later, my friend was in a car accident and was hospitalized.
I lost him.

I left Toribash for a while after the incident and came back in 2014. I created a new account, with a dream to create a clan designed to help turn the nobodies of Toribash into amazing fighters.
A year later, in the beginning of July, I met one of my first students, WireW and reunited with Lync99, who I met in the beginning of the year.
I took them under my wing, and told them about my dream to make a clan that would help people become amazing fighters.
They agreed and pursued my dream with me, hitting tournaments and trying to make enough ToriCredits to form the clan. it didn't quite work out the way we had hoped. we only made half of what we needed, and the progress was painfully slow.
I met someone named Recharge at a very convenient time. I had explained my dream to him. He respected my dream enough that he decided to be a part of it.
Thus, Zenith's Spark was finally born.

Leaders
Leader: hawhaw2(retired)
Co-Leader: Lync99(new leader)
Co-Leader: Wirew
Co-Leader: Recharge

The goal of the clan to help out the people in need. Turn the "noobs" of Toribash into the best fighters we can make them, and also make a brotherhood. lets be honest, Toribash isn't very fun if you don't know how to play it and play it well. Which is where the idea for this very clan sprouted from.
The plan is to have at least 1 teacher for every official mod, Teachers must take a test before they can become one.(contact leader for more info).each teacher can have as many students as they can handle, however it is advised not to have more than 2.(ANY TEACHERS CAUGHT NEGLECTING STUDENTS WILL BE REMOVED OF TEACHER RANK)
The other plan is to recruit many people who want to fight and represent us.
The clan will still be a normal clan though, just different in the sense that it's main goal will be to help players reach the highest point they can reach before they can become teachers, and/or fight for the clan on their own.

Bully's are not to be tolerated
Be a good sport. if you lose, you lose
Try to stay away from using sub-par moves, depending on the mod
Anyone who has something to say, contact one of the leaders. They will listen
Please contact an official if you are going to be inactive!
just have fun and enjoy Toribash to the fullest

Last edited by Lync99; Oct 12, 2015 at 04:25 AM.