Ranking
Original Post
Blood settings?
I've been playing toribash quite a bit now and I don't think i'm the only one to notice that the life of blood particles gets divided by the amount of broken joints. It may be good for performance reasons, but i'm sure higher end computers could have every joint emit blood with maximum life. If there was a way to screw around with blood life easily, that would be great.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't get any of this, then let me explain what i'm trying to request.

If you don't know, the life of a particle refers to how long a particle lasts before disappearing. Blood would be considered a particle even though the setting to turn particles on and off doesn't effect the visibility of blood.

Now, for example, lets say that the maximum life of blood is 48. When there is 1 broken joint, it emits blood particles with a life value of 48, and those particles last the longest. When another joint breaks, there will be 2 broken joints. What the game does now is it divides the life of blood (L) by broken joints. (J) Now the life of each blood particle is 24, so that broken joint from before appears to emit less blood than before.
Skip ahead a bit and there's 8 broken joints now, which means the life of blood is 6, and every broken joint appears to emit a small amount of blood.

My request is for an easy way to mess around with the life settings of blood. This could be useful for people who actually enjoy the blood in the game and have good computers, or for people with bad computers that would prefer the blood to be on.