Toribash
Name/Username: My real name is Aidan, but you can call me CoolCat174

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: My activity ingame is a couple of hours daily, but I am not too heavily active on the forums, as I have really had no reason to. I play mostly Boxshu, but throw some ABD and Mushu in there sometimes.

Will you be participating in events/wars: I would love to participate in clan wars once you decide I can, and wouldn't miss it unless I have to. Clan wars are one of the best parts of being in a clan, and allow you to bond with your clan mates.

Are you active and have an interest in games: I have an active and avid interest in all of my games. I am actively talking and commenting on peoples moves (never negative), and love to see other people's play styles.

What other online games do you play: I play TF2, Planetside 2, Dota 2, Heroes Of The Storm, Rocket league, and many others.

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I decided to apply to Black Pentagram because I have run into a number of your members, and they have been incredibly strong and nice, and would love to be part of the family that is know as Black Pentagram.
Coolcat174 accepted. I know you said you weren't heavily forum active but If you want to join the clan, you must post. Ill leave you as a trial member for now
Envme denied.
Don't apply for a clan then join another :P
My username is Legiaseth, I am 15 years old and I live in France

I am very active ingame and i try to connect on the forums everytime i can,
I think i will participate in events, but honestly i wont be able to war much because i live in France, but I've almost spent 500 hours in Toribash and i don't want to stop right now

My favorite mods are spar, parkour, taekkyon and i train in ABD

I also play Gmod and a bit of Robocraft too

I decided to apply to Black Pentagram for two reasons: I was missing spars and it would be better being able to spar with people more often,and because I played an ABD match with gambi321 and liked him.

To sum this up, I really want to join you and hope you will accept me in your clan
Username/Name - BegottenWM (Justin.)
Age - 14 (8th Grade.)
I live in New Jersey. C:

Out of 10, i would say i have a 7/10 forum consistency
and an 8/10 ingame consistency.

I am capable to, and will, participate in events/wars.
I am active all day on saturday, and mostly sunday.
Also, i am active from 4:30Pm - 8:00Pm on weekdays due to homework/school year.

I am active, and have an insane interest for games. Though my dream is to be a herpetologist, my secondary career choice would be a computer-programmer.

I play many popular free-to-play multiplayer games like Team Fortress 2, and Garry's Mod. I like creating animations on adobe with free time, along with making flash games.

I decided to join Black Pentagram mostly because...
1. I am in dear need of a clan.
2. I have been informed of this clan via Toribash Server, and you seem to have a very alt-friendly clan. I was told to join this clan, and given a link to post an app here.

Though i do have some concerns. Upon entering the forum page, it tells me that people are trying to phish my account. I don't know if this is toribash's way of greeting me, or i need to be focused on the message.
So.. that being said, i would like to be re-assured that it's just toribash.
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Coolcat174 accepted. I know you said you weren't heavily forum active but If you want to join the clan, you must post. Ill leave you as a trial member for now

Thank you! I will be more forum active, and post on at least the clan thread daily
BegottenWm and legiaseth I love your apps.
I've decided to let you both in, please remember to post on the discussion thread whenever you can

Envme I heard what gambi said but I'm still not certain about letting you join yet...
You and your brother should probably have separate accounts :/
Name/Username: chanceoo7

Describe your activity on forum and in game: i'm in the game often and i would be able to post on the forum daily or more if i have the time

Will you be participating in events/wars: yes i would love to be a part of the wars and i like to do as many events as i can

Are you active and have an interest in games: yes i am very active and have a high interest in games

What other online games do you play: some gmod but i'm open to play anything if asked

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: i like all the members that i have had the pleasure of meeting, and all of the members i have met are strong and fun to talk with and hang out
Last edited by Chance; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:10 PM. Reason: i felt my application wasn't worded the way i wanted it sorry
Username: FinnFergus

Describe your activity on forum and ingame: I play almost all day during the weekends and after 5 GMT on weekdays and i check the forums a few times a week

Will you be participating in events/wars: I would hope to yes

Are you active and have an interest in games: Yes i try to be as active as possible as i really enjoy playing

What other online games do you play: None atm as my computer isn't very good so i am waiting untill i can get a new one before i really get into pc gaming

Why have you decided to apply to Black pentagram: I took part in the ingame tests and it was really fun and everyone was very nice and helpful and it seems like a great clan to be a part of
Last edited by FinnFergus; Oct 3, 2015 at 02:32 PM.
Dear Black Pentagram
Well, My name is Ramzy im from Indonesia and i started play toribash since 2010, I was inactive from 2 years ago and just started to play again since a week ago soo im glad to be back. My previous clan was Kill n Chill, H2o and Shift . well im not really active in forum but i play ingame everyday. If there's a clan war or event you can contact me via Skype(Ramzyj0). other games besides toribash that i played is BlackSquad, OSU and CsGO. well ill do my best to make Black Pentagram be #1
and Gambi said i was accepted so ill wait for reply;)