Toribash
Original Post
A Board for Multiplayer and Singleplayer replays
I think that Multiplayer and Singleplayer replays shouldnt have to be seperated.
Its just annoying when u want to share your replays with other people.
You have to go to different threads everytime, the people watching your thread have to go to different threads everytime.
you could say its annoying for everybody.
SP and MP beeing seperated also lets problems come up that never would have been a problem like: Where do i upload this edited MP replay?
Is there even a reason that they are on seperate boards?
if yes i'd like to know.
Reapin' on
They're separated for the same reason support is separated from art; They're two different topics. Talking about singleplayer replays and multiplayer replays is different, and so is the cnc that comes with it. That, and people actually know what they're downloading beforehand. Replaymakers don't tend to provide information on the replay being shared.
To me its the same replays are replays.
And you CnC every replay on its own anyways. u dont CnC the whole thread so yeh the CnC is different but isnt that on any replay the thing?
Oh and another suggestion: Lets make a seperate board for spars, tricking and parkour.
just kidding.
but ur reasoning would be the same:
different CnC
ppl should know what theyre downloading beforehand
and replay makers dont give enough information for u to know what it is
and they are different topics

i mean u talk about Spars differently then about tricking too and nobody cares if u upload them to the same thread.

So you see i find your reasoning there pretty invalid unless u make different boards for sparring, tricking and parkour but u wont do that because everyone would get pissed right?
Last edited by Reaper; Mar 13, 2016 at 08:42 PM.
Reapin' on
sp and mp is a nice simple way to categogrize things and break it down into manageable chunks that can be both moderated and understood with ease.
If you try and break it down into specific replay categories then you have issues like, a replay that starts as a spar but becomes a madman, or whatever. Throwing more categories at it isn't the way to go about it.

From your most recent post I'm guessing your issue is more to do with not knowing what you're going to get from a replay before you download it?
If it's to do with being an "annoying" way of categorizing things then I don't really know what to say.
You can subscribe to the threads and make your way around the forums using the User CP. That's how I stay tuned to specific threads/boards I'm interested in without having to wade through everything?
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
i just dont wanna have to have 2 threads for my replays ;-;
just makes things complicated and yes annoying
Reapin' on
How so? It takes 30 seconds to post, and people who read your thread will actually get what they are looking for, be it sp or mp.
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
man idk catagorising mp and sp just seems unreasonable to me but i gues u guys have ur points
Reapin' on