Toribash
Original Post
I want to have access to bets always,and those hosts are slow and don't even know the rules(not all but mostly every host don't know rules)
Why don't you host your self then? Hosting can be very profitable, if you want the hosting community to improve try to set a precedent.
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
Why don't you host your self then? Hosting can be very profitable, if you want the hosting community to improve try to set a precedent.

well i used to host but actually my network is bad and i just can't :/
But also have the bot listening whispers because of riggers and all that and anyone that whispers the word "rig" "rig with me?" and "Rig for the dp?"
^ that can still be reported.

But you said you want to always be able to go on a bet server? Well think about why hosts arent always active. There are hosts all at different timezones but they all host at a certain times because that's when the bet server will be most successful. You could have access to a bet server all the time but it will only be alive at certain times. And what if the bet server was to die? I think in Fran's bot bet server he made the bot add a decap prize from its TC whenever it was taken but where will the TC come from to do that? Staff doesn't really want to generate more.
blue
pink
I think this idea would be helpfull
Not the server coz its going to lack the bets that are hosted by People but the bot
I believe its easy to program à Keys for nudging and stuff
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Bots have already been created, and used by players for the purpose of automated betting servers. They were eventually banned by staff. I do agree that a public betting server might be nice, seeing as 95% of hosts nowdays are shit.