Toribash
Original Post
Someone please make more of this mod
im sure most of you know about the car mods where your ankles are wheels, but I found one where the car is so much more fun and responsive than the standard dragster shaped cars. there is only one track of this mod, but I would love to see more tracks and courses made

i only have 1.6k at the moment and am saving for a 2k item, so I cant pay too much for it, but I really would like to see more of these made.

here is the mod and a replay
Attached Files
mountainracebeta.tbm (8.1 KB, 10 views)
mountainracebeta.rpl (141.5 KB, 6 views)
The problem with the "responsiveness" of these is that it's difficult to make precise turns, although sharp turns are much simpler

I'll work on a map
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Here's something I whipped up

Haven't tested the entire track but it should work fine if you're good with the wheels

Note: doesn't work in multiplayer yet
Attached Files
racething.tbm (23.2 KB, 8 views)
I do some videos
I love mountainracebeta.tbm I play it a lot I wish there'd be more variations of it The name should start with mountainrace so that people know.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
omg i luv it

it was really challenging trying to fall correctly because of the gravity, which is a plus

I also really like the number of alternate paths to the finish

oh and btw i did this replay in 10 frames per turn, no shift spaces, so this probably will work in multiplayer

There's a little car spar i put at the end so dont stop watching when i fall off

thank you so much for this mod, I really appreciate that you made this voluntarily
-----
forgot to post the replay itself lol
Attached Files
mountainracebeta V2.rpl (356.8 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by iIluminati; Sep 29, 2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
You can get to the end with 30 frames per turn, I've tested it. You just have to be really careful and try to reverse when you can't get in the right position

I'm glad you enjoy it, I'll see if I can upload it so that you can play it in multiplayer.
I do some videos