Ranking
The Art-Board is more populated/active and I don't see the reason in double posting the threads.
Anyway, been fun.
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.
I think your just mad because of the ranks or something. But have it your way.
Ranks? No I don't like the way this new GATA is becoming.
I liked the old messy unorganized off-topic GATA.
I'm an artist.
I'm open to suggestions you know. No one was doing anything at all, and GATA was going inactive. Do you want an inactive GATA?
If you don't like something, leaving is surely not the ideal choice. But saying something or suggesting could help.

I was even going to add you to the council after i cleared that you wanted to do that. And i still will if you want to help.

Adding new ranks, and bringing back luke points are all my plot to increase activity again.
I was hoping that new ranks would give more incentive to do more work for GATA and the art community.

If you have better ideas, tell me and we can try them.
Leaving because things aren't going the way you want is pretty silly there alpha.
-----
Doxxys doin what he can as leader to get people more active in here.
Last edited by Clow; Feb 3, 2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Heyheyhey!!! Weekly photoshoppers vs gimp users event! ain't that a good idea?
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
Doxxy is doing a good job, no issue there ^^
However, I want to make the Art-Board better.

I guess I could stay in GATA, but I can't be active in both boards since I don't have that much time to spend.
If you're okay with me being as inactive as I am, then sure, I'll hang around.
I'm an artist.
Originally Posted by aerox21 View Post
Heyheyhey!!! Weekly photoshoppers vs gimp users event! ain't that a good idea?

Good idea, been done though. Going to move event ideas to the chambers after i reset the pass.
Originally Posted by avwave View Post
make next month's banner?

LP perhaps?

Originally Posted by AlphasoniK View Post
Doxxy is doing a good job, no issue there ^^
However, I want to make the Art-Board better.

I guess I could stay in GATA, but I can't be active in both boards since I don't have that much time to spend.
If you're okay with me being as inactive as I am, then sure, I'll hang around.

Double posting art here and there is not a bad thing. CnC here is much more richer here. Art board is just for shits and giggles imo.
Fixing up the art board i am with you on. But it only takes 4 minutes to look over GATA and post if not less.