Ranking
Original Post
Random info about you
Post something about yourself Just wanting to know the clan a little bit better ( and to be honest, find out the average age )

Hey, my name is Korru... No one really calls me by my real name even at high school so naturally you won't get to know that one :P
I come from Oulu, Finland, and i'm 17 years old... I've had my own computer for about 11 years now. I'm basically an all-around "geek", i do some random 3d modelling, some image editing, some php etc and i lead a raid guild on WoW... Recently started... I've played games in clans since i was around 11 years old... Mostly on leading positions, so i guess you could consider this the second clan i'm only in as a member.

I play CSS, DoD:S, Total war series, BF2142 and some random games like Toribash, Baldurs gate, Neverwinter nights 2, wow, etc etc...
I collect games, i have around 200 real ones.
Re: Random info about you
OkeyDokey, im Niko from finland, 15 years old and i play computer and xbox360 games much, i play oblivion (xbox360) and toribash at the moment, mouse is broken so i cant play shooter games on comp....uhh im bad to write big texts. Ok thats it then rofl it seems i dont have personal life, only games XD, but i have
Yo, my name is Jim, I live here:

in a little town called Knysna at the bottom of Africa (falcon is slightly north of me in that pic)

I'm 15 and have been gaming since the age of 6 on the likes of DisneyFlash, Doom, Quake and SkiFree (yeah!)

I got my own PC about 3-4 years ago and have upgraded everything since getting it, but I'm hopefully getting my new laptop early next year (or sooner if my mom's business goes well today :P )

I play (or have played) almost every single player game ever, and CS:S, BF1942, BF2, BF2142, DoW, 02Jam, ToriBash and Quake3 online. As well as cs1.6, BF:V, W3 (bleh!), quake4, painkiller and occasionally Generals:ZH LAN.

I'm originally from the states (born in Denver and then lived in Seattle).

I am very interested in design and hope to be a freelance designer when I'm older, working from London, Seattle or Toronto. I'm taking Art, Physical Science, Bio, Afrikaans2 (don't ask if you don't know), English1, MathsCore and LO next year and hope to go to university in Blackburn, Pretoria or Cincinnati because they have the best design universities.

I listen to all kinds of music, but in general I like rock from Linkin Park to Tenacious D. But I also listen to local house music, drum and bass and euro trance.

Visit my dA here: SFS-SoopaFly.deviantART.com to check out my art and please leave a comment!
ummm im Daniel Zoeller , i live in Plettenberg Bay , about 20minutes drive from soopas house , and I have been not just playing games from the age of 4 , but also LANNING!
I owned my own computer when i was about 7 , and been playing since.
The first game i played was Quake , and comand and comqore*.
unreal was also one of the firsts.
My all time favorite games are F.E.A.R and all half life games made so far.
Hey you play F.E.A.R? i can host a server some time :
I strongly advise you NOT to click Here.
and with a ping of 980475897349078-2318-803948092380958321798573489658?
no thanks!
mabe join an sgs server , im in quite alot!
Lol my ping in my server is = other players 0-200max!!!(usualy not) and me 0-1
Well 200 is way to high.
for fear 100 is max!
what conection do you have?
dunno but noone who has been on my server has never complained about lag!! they say its the only server they can pplay
well , mabe in your country , but not half way around the world...