Toribash
Original Post
Cool Replay done in 15 mins
Leave Feedback pl0x.
Attached Files
Mech - Ohh Head!.rpl (63.1 KB, 36 views)
Mechanic - Magikewl Decup..rpl (30.5 KB, 12 views)
Mechanic - Sahke it,.rpl (40.8 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Mechanical; May 8, 2012 at 11:45 AM.
Life is a vertue.
Autobreak when you touch them with your foot it auto breaks real lame man go do some legit replays :/
Don't post insta replays for gods sake, you insta users lower the class of the replays board.
Just dont use instagib and try to improve or stop replaymaking.
OMG DAT REPLAYZSZ IS SO KWL DAT BOOMHIT IS KEWL OMFG YOU AREF MORE PRO THAN DEXTER OMGOAMFOMF OFMG !!!11!!!

no
I will be my undoing if i become my obsession
I quit.
Originally Posted by kasiusis View Post
WOW insaib T.T 0/0 <---- my feedback

Originally Posted by chamara View Post
Don't post insta replays for gods sake, you insta users lower the class of the replays board.
Just dont use instagib and try to improve or stop replaymaking.

Originally Posted by yazid237 View Post
OMG DAT REPLAYZSZ IS SO KWL DAT BOOMHIT IS KEWL OMFG YOU AREF MORE PRO THAN DEXTER OMGOAMFOMF OFMG !!!11!!!

no

Stop hating on Instagib users. I'm so fucking sick of people hating on us just because we use something they hate. Just leave us alone for fuck sake. Nobody likes you for doing that either.

I mean, are you like 5 year olds? You should be as mature enough to accept that someone's using a mod.
Last edited by MrKapow; May 10, 2012 at 04:23 AM.
Snipin' is a good job, mate!
To be honest instagib is a good mod for replaymaking if you can use it well, for example, make a manip replay on instagib without dming Uke, that would be impressive.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
To be honest instagib is a good mod for replaymaking if you can use it well, for example, make a manip replay on instagib without dming Uke, that would be impressive.

But if you just contract leg, contract knee than extend it, the replay is nothing but just a waste of time to watch and no effort used to make it.