Ranking
Get over it. It probably won't change. Nothing can really help you. You just have to suck it up, and move on.
I kinda wish my parents would divorce already, it would be for the best. Does that make me sound bad?

I remember when I was like 9 my parents woke me up at 4 am from screaming and breaking shit. I didnt see my dad for 3 months.
Originally Posted by Mzebra View Post
I kinda wish my parents would divorce already, it would be for the best. Does that make me sound bad?

I remember when I was like 9 my parents woke me up at 4 am from screaming and breaking shit. I didnt see my dad for 3 months.

The reason your parents probably aren't divorcing is because they have neither the time nor money. It takes a lot of time and effort to go through all the stages of a divorce, as well as a SHIT ton of money. Think about it. They're probably living together so that they can profit off of one another. Probably your mom or dad isn't doing very well with their job, so they need each other in order to have a good living.
Look forward to 2 christmases and birthdays, bro.
Selling Kung Fu Master Beard $250 USD. Non-negotiable. Now accepting bitcoin! I'll accept an offer as low as 0.15BTC!
Pretend you're as elite as us old schoolers with this unique old schooler only beard!
DesertPunk

Please click this
Visit Buy something from my Poor Quality 3D/2D/Pixel/Photography/Sounds/Writing/Scripts/Anything Shop
Originally Posted by isaac View Post
Look forward to 2 christmases and birthdays, bro.

This is an extremely stupid post. Parents often never buy their children two gifts, and if they do, the budget is split in half. This is just a common misconception.
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
This is an extremely stupid post. Parents often never buy their children two gifts, and if they do, the budget is split in half. This is just a common misconception.

Actually, I am getting 2 birthdays and Christmases.
ugly
Originally Posted by Kyure View Post

You are wrong there.

Often, if the divorce did not go well, the two parents will want to "compete" with each other when it comes to spoiling their kids (and family).
f=m*a syens
Originally Posted by Arglax View Post
You are wrong there.

Often, if the divorce did not go well, the two parents will want to "compete" with each other when it comes to spoiling their kids (and family).

welp not in my case
I don't have contact with my dad anymore but when I did have contact one christmas my mum bought me a gamecube and my dad bought me a PS2

It was great.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu