ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Mus]Im THE PRODUCER (almost)
As in the title.
Im the producer, well almost. Ok I act like i were the producer.
I started making music like 4 years ago, now i want to share my

the secret word

with you.

Something around 1 year ago, i though "wtf, i like hardbass, also i think i know how to do this, so why wouldnt i try to make one"
So. I have picked up the song that i liked in the moment. I EQ`ed some bass layer, added my own kick, percussion and the characteristic donk sound

After this song everything began. MY friends loved that, so I`ve just decided to use hit song to make my music on the next level (Instead of adding just the donk sounds, I have sampled some sounds, and tried to do something bit more original.

Then my friends recognized the song, and already knew that im doing nothing without adding the hardbass donks. At this moment I have started to think about making my song 100% by me.

After the hit dealt from my friends i have opened my mind for bigger effort. I said myself that i NEED TO MAKE A SONG BY MYSELF and then it have born

I have remixed my favourite song (at that moment) all by myself. Sadly i couldnt promote it enough to reach more audience, maybe its just bad.

Now im paying attention to every aspect of my creations, now i think that i am ready for the real criticism, there is very long road in front of me to reach my goal (I want my song to be played in my favourite club). I have even created youtube channel, and facebook page to help me with it.

Im most happy with this one

However I think hardbass isnt rentable. Noone is listening to this. What music genre would you like to listen to?

Hope you liked my music producing story.
Sorry for the english, its not good, but if you are reading this i think you understood everything.

Merry christmas BTW

Unfinished work

Last edited by Wiarcik; Dec 26, 2015 at 07:28 PM.