Toribash
It's been like this for a long time.

Nothing can be done until they get a real democracy.
I don't support Pussy Riot. They got all the popularity with this prison + free pussy riot thing. I mean, totally. They were underground before. I mean not underground, but just some college (censor) making a bullshit band. That's maybe why they did it, not because they don't like Putin. Moreover, how do they really protest against Putin making some bullshit concert in the place where there are religious people around it, who hate it.

And talking about democracy. Seen that video on youtube? Likes / dislikes. See, in Youtube if there is 100 likes and 100 dislikes it doesn't mean people equally like it and dislike. It means really way more people dislikes then likes it. I mean totally. That's how it goes and how it's made. If you kinda like it, you press 'like', if you don't and find it shitty, you simply go further. That's everywhere, general population made that unwritten law. If you don't like, you aren't supposed to hate or you get hated and don't prove nothing anyway.

So, if it was really democracy they would get more 'harder' penalty, I guess.
I support them too. Rise Against is my all time favorite band, and if they support something, I have to show my support as well. Politics isn't exactly the most virtuous subject in the world.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by HeadZot View Post
It's been like this for a long time.

Nothing can be done until they get a real democracy.

Show me a place that has 'real democracy'.

Originally Posted by Frost-Dragon View Post
I support them too. Rise Against is my all time favorite band, and if they support something, I have to show my support as well. Politics isn't exactly the most virtuous subject in the world.

So then why get involved?
[T]
<~Phoenix_afk> fu
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
Show me a place that has 'real democracy'.

So then why get involved?

It tends to be interesting to me, apologies for the bump, whatnot. Idk how that works.
[10:19] <~Tim> Why the fuck not, I'm insane :D
[12:06] <~Tim> Frost-Dragon: I bet you're sexy
Originally Posted by MintCat View Post
I don't live or have ever been to Russia, so I don't know what it's like there.

Exactly. In fact, there is a buzz over their gig's being an initiative of Putin's opponents. The girls were paid for that to show how totalitarian Putin is. That's right, but the place was chosen wrong, they hurt Chrisitian feelings and it doesn't define them as smart people. They ARE pussies, but 2 years is too much, I agree
as long as a protest isn't violent i will usually support it, but there are some exceptions like nazi protests and things along those lines.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me