Ranking
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
Your dual gravity replay tut is the best thing that was ever posted on the ORMO forum. I love you for it, it opens so many possibilites that are amazing and I haven't even had time to consider how much stuff you can do I've only scraped the surface of possible ideas.

Thank you Jeblivion

hodor

Originally Posted by Furier View Post
Thanks Oblivion

No problemo ;)

I'm adding a tool here since someone inquired me about it via PM.
You can make use of a "real" first person camera (not one that is aimed towards tori/uke) with this script: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...76&postcount=5

I'm not aware if there are any new/better options to this one, but it's still the one I use for a bit of fun.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Added a tutorial to the first post about joining Uke and Tori from two different replays into a single replay as requested by xlr84life.

Here it is:

Tori - Uke Replay Merging

Thanks Oblivion!
It works, as I tried on a noobish replay it was pretty easy.
So if I make let's say a 1500 frame parkour replay, and I use shift+space like 90% of the time, does it mean I have to manually copy and past all 1000+ frames without overwriting Tori, or is there an easier method?
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Yoyo made a script for NutHug that does all of it by itself.
It hasn't been released publicly because it still has some flaws, but yesterday NutHug said that he would try to perfect the script when he had the time so hopefully in a few days there will be a much easier option ;)
Originally Posted by Trocher3 View Post
Do you do digital art ? If so , can i see your works?

Unfortunately I can not into any kind of art I'd love to be able to draw though, it's an incredible skill.

Also, adding some info on the Altimeter and Speedometer tools to the first post since they came up on IRC.

Altimeter and Speedometer

Oblivion Name 3 things that doesnt Include The Word T
I Suplex Bears <3 , Egypt4Ever

My Ask