Toribash
Thanks bro!
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
New replay
Attached Files
#YSM_OLO.rpl (219.2 KB, 40 views)
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
*sigh* no cnc :/
Last edited by youngsandm; Jul 31, 2016 at 08:01 AM.
the only thing i really didnt like about this replay is that theres no decap. other than that, nice flow and momentum, i didnt much like the starter, but eh thats just me. i give it 7/10 nice rpl man keep making more!
Been awhile...
Attached Files
#YSM_UHW.rpl (371.7 KB, 17 views)
Your movement and everything else is fine expect for the fact that it was kinda slow and that slowed down and sped up a few times. You cut Uke's limbs like butter c: Gj.
S I L I C O N E F E E T
it's hard nowadays
Attached Files
#YSM_Kastle.rpl (439.1 KB, 25 views)
Bump ( I made some fresh replays , will post them soon).
-----
Bump
Last edited by youngsandm; Dec 7, 2016 at 01:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Bump
i liked the opener but at 770 you got rid of almost all of that momentum
in the air there were some twitches in the air and i don't really like the landing what happened after
but the knee kick and how you got uke in the air looked awesome But that knee smash at 270 i feel like you contracted that arm to fast and also had it raised to you didn't get as much torque as you could have also i disliked how you were leaning backwards and your wrist was contracted for the hit but i did like the kick you did with it.
everthing after looked awesome i especially liked that foot smash overall pretty good replay 6/10
Trying