Toribash
if u get hit the person that runs the room tells u 2 spec or makes you spec

sorta like how ppl play the soccer mods
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
um maby you didnt see the part where i said MAKE THEM SPEC

also if they get hit they will lose anyways cuz the ball hurts
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
That's why I asked is that possible. To make them spec. I do know the command where you can make them spec but don't yah need someone who knows the password to the server to make them spec.

Why don't you make the ball instagib and the players' hands instagib.
yes idk any
but i know that you can force someone to spec

you can even force them to enter

so if that solves your question yes it is possable
So somebody who knows the password to the server must be there when somebody's playing?
if they can trust everyone there they can leave

its just like what ppl do with soccer
Are the balls instagib already?

That would be cool.

Can we stop now? We're almost filling up the whole page here.
i made a replay of meh showing how i am like when i play dodgeball in real life, except the part when his arm comes off XD (stop @ 4570 framed so i don't waste your time)

dodgeball FTW
Attached Files
dodgeballukeisnotgoodatlol.rpl (64.0 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by ninjamon; Feb 4, 2008 at 10:05 PM.
want a cookie? click here

jesus is god. jesus is also god's son. this is confusing. wait, this must mean... that god f***ed himself :O