ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Bloody allyway mod!!!
the first allyway fight got boring to me so i tried a new one :P
this one is different theres

2 buildings, a board at the top instead of a wire, and hanging wires between the buildings

see the walls (they are clear so u can see better)

NOTE: i did not get permission by original allywayfight creator to make this and for that im sorry
Last edited by bloodbath; Apr 3, 2008 at 01:15 AM.
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
ya i was worried about that
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
Yeah Blood, you should open the mod and see who made it, then ask permission for the name rights. Anyway, good mod. Kinda.
I have quit. Goodbye all.
ok renamed it

ps. sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry
cool mod, would be better with instantgib wires :/
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
I have a problem in worldbuilder.Even tho it tells me it saved the mod it actually didnt ......any ideas why?...please help =(

EDIT: sorry for being a dumbass and posting off topic. I am liking the mod btw.
Last edited by w0wman; Mar 12, 2009 at 05:18 PM.
Nuff said