ES Recruitment Drive
tuners are the thing the strings are anchored to at the back of the guitar behind your hand when your playing and pickups are thethings under the strings on an eletric guitar
WE ARE the Toxic [Evolution]
Originally Posted by littlenooby View Post
make a detailed dean razorback...

wow...
then i will be VERY impressed
seriously, i would...

i would like to see somebody do it!

oh yeah...
good mod btw

What is with the world's obsession over razorbacks? Seriously...most Deans aren't really that good...sure they may look cool but...

Also, put a half stack behind Tori to throw uke into or just to bash him with the amp head...

The easiest shape to make would probably be an acoustic. An explorer shape would be possible...a flying v might be possible...pickups, strings and knobs would be very possible, as well as a tremolo bar.
Last edited by Hellrage; May 14, 2008 at 03:25 AM.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

Originally Posted by Hellrage View Post
What is with the world's obsession over razorbacks? Seriously...most Deans aren't really that good...sure they may look cool but...

[offtopic]
i have one answer to that...
[/offtopic]

an acoustic would be very easy (as hellrage said) but strings wouldnt be impossible...
impossible to strum maybe but not impossible to make in toribash
Originally Posted by littlenooby View Post
[offtopic]
i have one answer to that...
[/offtopic]

an acoustic would be very easy (as hellrage said) but strings wouldnt be impossible...
impossible to strum maybe but not impossible to make in toribash

To be a snobby guitar bitch, that's not a Razorback, that's a Dean ML. Besides unless you get the really expensive production MLs and Razorbacks (explosion not included) they usually have shitty pickups (Dimebuckers) instead of the smexy Bill Lawrence ones Dimebag used. The razorback was used/made by him in the last month of his life. Another reason why teh Razorback sux is it's a Dime tribute guitar it so it costs more than it should...

But a 24.75 neck built for shred is pretty sexy...
Last edited by Hellrage; May 14, 2008 at 05:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Zimpy View Post
I like big red dragons on my asscheeks if ya know what i mean...

make a guitar like this
Attached Thumbnails
31120dea.jpg  
Last edited by wade14; May 15, 2008 at 01:02 AM.
Lolz, I want a guitar like that in rl. 8D
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
not THAT would be hard

not hard to make hard to hold
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.
lol sweet. name it the zomg guitar =P
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
actually i have found out that if you combine objects with a rotation they will not stay rotated so that means there will be no flying v or razorback D:
Activism is a duty, not a choice. Only through activism can we really make this a country for the people, and by the people. Cast aside your apathy. Don't stay behind closed doors.