Toribash
I'll defend Maya a little bit, if you disagree with Maya's points, you disagree with Maya's life choices, naturally Maya takes offense to this. Maya has already taken pills and drugs and undergone surgeries to correct their gender and if their decision is wrong well then that means they wasted their life on this. Nobody wants to have their life be wasted so Maya attacks anyone that says Trans people and Maya's choices are wrong as a method of defending their choices. Please keep that in mind when you insult every decision they've ever made.
🫷🦚🫸
I've made that point elsewhere (either earlier in this thread or on Wibbles) - That Maya's identity is literally tied into this topic we're discussing (so that's why they simply 'mustn't' be wrong). It's identity politics, so whaddaya expect.

To which I recall Maya responding "No, it's not tied into my identity, you're all just transphobes, NYAHHH'. So yeah, Maya seems to disagree. Shocker.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Detailed explanation of the context of the thread

My apologies, I guess I didn’t set up shop properly and ignored prefacing my text with my objectives which is a fatal error.

I know I reference Maya once in my text, but in reality I was speaking more on the topic of all trans* and their views. From my scanning, the discussion had seem to become a volley of insults being thrown back and forth with no real achievable objective, but maybe context would have explained the deterioration.

I essentially just saw people going for the throat of anyone under the LGBTQAI+ banner just for the sake of not conforming and felt the urgency to act without context- because often, such hostility comes massively unwarranted, and pure hatred carries very little defence!

I’ll have a read of the full thread as and when I get a moment.
Last edited by Bless; Jan 18, 2020 at 09:55 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
You will have a better time in life if you have something more to your personality than just being trans. It seems that there is nothing more than that when it comes to you, I'm trans, that's it. No other redeemable or character-defining traits, you being trans is the only thing you have going for you. Imagine if the only thing I had going for me was telling strangers how proud I am of wanting to have sex with women. That would sound like a pretty sad life.

On that note, I doubt there is a single real transphobe in this thread. Everyone hates you not because you are trans, but because you are a vapid, spiteful cunt. You are giving trans people a bad name.
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
You will have a better time in life if you have something more to your personality than just being trans. It seems that there is nothing more than that when it comes to you, I'm trans, that's it. No other redeemable or character-defining traits, you being trans is the only thing you have going for you. Imagine if the only thing I had going for me was telling strangers how proud I am of wanting to have sex with women. That would sound like a pretty sad life.

On that note, I doubt there is a single real transphobe in this thread. Everyone hates you not because you are trans, but because you are a vapid, spiteful cunt. You are giving trans people a bad name.

There's one more part of their identity; posting pictures of themselves getting fucked in the ass on wibbles under the banner of "sex-positivity", though it seems much more like a need for attention. Generally when people seek validation from outside sources it's because they can't validate themselves from within.

It's worth noting the culture of entitled-sensitivity - where i make my flaw, sensitivity, your problem. Many americans operate in this mode - 'how dare you say that to me? I'm special and deserve special treatment!'

A trait of narcissists, who must protect their ego as if it's their life force, is to treat any criticism as an attack. This behavior is developed from anxiety to protect a lack of self worth and validation. Often these kinds of people will put down others in order to raise their own value. Unfortunately for that tactic if a consumer sees a basket of rotten apples they won't pick the least rotten, they'll try again next week.

If I can find validation from within, I don't give two fucks what other people say about me.
-----
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
trans people who have bodies just like the ones you're attracted to.

No, they absolutely do not. An inside out peen does not a a vagina make, claiming otherwise is peak denial when there is a ton of information online about how different trans vaginas are from real ones.

This is all about preference and not about sexuality.

This is the only prescient thing you've said, unfortunately you think you get to define preference and sexuality because you are a narcissist with no sense of self esteem.
-----
Originally Posted by Maya View Post
Having been in relationships with trans people or being friends with trans people does indicate that you've removed your subconscious transphobia entirely. There's also this idea... "not like those other trannies" that some trans people unfortunately subscribe to. They try to appeal to cis people by ignoring all the shitty things which are said about trans people. It's almost a form of self harm and certainly an easy way to fit in with cis people. The rest of us will fight for normalcy and acceptance knowing that we may be hated by some cis people for it.

The hypocrisy never ends. Deciding the person I dated must be an exception to the rule you assert, moments earlier, saying that almost all trans people are wonderful. You might be the most irredeemably hypocritical fool on this forum and that's saying a lot! Like I mean, have you met the people here? And you're the most despised among these deplorable shit bags? Lmao.
-----
You also think you can lecture British people about British politics! Haha Haha, peak American entitlement, are you absolutely sure that you're not a cis white Male baby boomer? You certainly act just like a middle aged white male bigot. No wonder lots of lesbians don't like trans people Haha, you're acting like a douche bag frat bro xD "oh you don't wanna fuck me?? Well you must be a 'nasty woman'[bigot]"
Last edited by DrGonz; Jan 19, 2020 at 03:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump