Ranking
Original Post
Re: MODS WONT WORK!
do you have torimod?

if not get it.

when you do open the "my computer" file. after that go to local disk (C. after that go to program files. after that go to toribash.then the data folder. then mods. and put the mod you want in the mod folder. then open torimod and it wil be there. ;)
EVERYTIME I SEE A MOD I DOWNLOAD IT AND PUT IT ON THE PROPERTIES BUT IT DOESNT WORK HELP ME PLZ

could you be a bit more specific perhaps, what do you mean by "put it on the properties"?

mods go into \toribash\data\mod\, then start them by running torilaunch and select the appropriate mod in the list & click start.

answer not in caps prefered
Freakboy Downlaod the MOD save save it to the Mod File then Typoe in what ever mod is it then TBm in properties
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
What is this Torimod program, I can't get any mods except the swords.tbm that comes with it to work.
Ok well I found ToriMod, but none of the other mods work. The program starts up, and as soon as I hit spacebar or press "Singleplayer" to start playing, the game just exits. Halp!
Slay, sounds like you have an older version, the 2.1 comes equipped with quite a bit more mods than just swords.tbm

Any mods will be put in the same directory as the last ones, meaning ./Toribash-2.1/Data/Mods/..
What what? In the butt.