Ranking
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Hampa!!!! You like...should TOTALLY add a feature where you can disable/enable 4 person games.
Maybe make it like teams of 2 and you have to earn points together and dq the other people first... It sounds confusing, but I think it would make the game more competitive seeing as the newest rank reset caused the shovelers inside people to emerge.
Kindest Regards,
Optimus

This hss been suggested millions of times they wont do it it will lag but they will re add it at some point

This was added in 39.2 but was removed
Originally Posted by Optimus06 View Post
Hampa!!!! You like...should TOTALLY add a feature where you can disable/enable 4 person games.
Maybe make it like teams of 2 and you have to earn points together and dq the other people first... It sounds confusing, but I think it would make the game more competitive seeing as the newest rank reset caused the shovelers inside people to emerge.
Kindest Regards,
Optimus

Is this guy seriously a 10th Dan?
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

i've seen a couple of custom belts acting like that on the forums.
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post

He can always buy qi
answer this riddle:

i am a pineapple

i am a pineapp le

i am a pine apple

i am a pin eapple

what am i??
beware
the goblin
Hampa can u add 4 peoople in server xD like enable and disable cause it will be fun and good for sparring like optimus said

Remix

Originally Posted by MarkNike View Post
Hampa can u add 4 peoople in server xD like enable and disable cause it will be fun and good for sparring like optimus said

This hss been suggested millions of times they wont do it it will lag but they will re add it at some point

This was added in 39.2 but was removed
Hampa, can we redesign the forum so that when you open it a massive popup automatically appears which says "No, we can't add 4 player matches!" in bold red writing across the screen. I think it would save everyone time and effort in the long run.
Good morning sweet princess
Originally Posted by XNomadic View Post
Hello Hampo
Will we ever be able to physically wear our belts?

Physically? Idk. But if you mean that our toris will be able to wear them, then i think yes. Since this is a game we cant physically wear the belts.
Kyure Moderated Message:
Make sure you explain why you like the movies!
But..But..It was scary ;-;