Ranking
Just as I join the staff ;_;

Anyway, Thanks for every single thing you did for this community, keeping it safe, and fun. You will be missed <3

You know that i love you and respect you SO FOUKING MUCH x)
<3 <3 <3
DM if interested in buying/selling TC & Art.
are you still an akali man, also do you remember when echo and I made you quit league because we were new and didn't know what to do
I haven't played league in quite a while actually. Back when I did still play I'd moved more into just playing arams but when I played fives I'd lean to the adc role or support.
Yea I remember playing with you guys but don't remember quitting.
Would you dance with me If I'd ask you?
Also: How to get the Green hat on ur profile, still possible?
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Green hats were done by Fish for a short stretch. It's not simething we currently do but could probably be added to the profile customisation thread/shop pretty easily - I'll look into it.
I PM'ed you with a question but it seems that you might be busy or didn't notice it.But it's okay, so instead i will ask here

How much should i pay for bigger avatar and to whom should i sent it to?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Iirc it was established a while ago that, with sir's departure, the administration would maintain the profile customisation thread that he started - with prices converted to tc as a sink instead of USD of course. While that information was never incorporated into the thread (probably should be if the deal stands) I'd encourage you to contact an admin and see what can be done.

Probably didn't reply because I'm pretty busy with other stuff nowadays and it's not something I deal with a lot here anymore. We have a fantastic set of active public facing admins so I'd encourage you and others to use them for the fastest service.
can someone give me directions to phails thread please
Life's not a waste of time and time's not a waste of life so let's stop wasting time, get wasted and have the time of our lives - Mr Worldwide 3:18