Toribash
sit tight dark ;) at the moment our authority spots are filled up, but feel free to notify me, tclay, harch, or mangoz ingame in case of people applying and requesting to war

Just finished our third clan war! Kudos to Mr. Solve for basically 1v2-ing (Spider)! Great job!
Last edited by Reliks; Jul 26, 2015 at 09:30 AM.
Originally Posted by DarkCause View Post
First I want to say Im honored to be in this clan with all you great players

Weve got a few people applying and wanting war?

anything i can do?

Dark you can ask a war master like me or Mang0z. Or you can ask Reliks or Tlclay. Im on most of the time and I'd love to see if we can war other people
The clan's going great guys! Let's keep it up. Honestly me a Solve need to pick up at recruiting... Mo members mo wins right?!
Originally Posted by GodElo View Post
I am back bitches

glad to see ya back lol i was worried there... thought you got lost xD
Clay I just wanted to ask. If in the future we get members insanely fast and we're growing rapidly. Are you still gonna take the time to promote them to followers... Every single one or are you gonna leave them as unranked and they have to take a test to become a follower? I was just wondering.
Clan Ranking and Promotions
For everyone, i know ranking and promotions have gotten confusing it seems, and hopefully this will clear things up a little for you all:

Ranks/Rank Titles

(~null~)
-Position Requirements: Forum and Ingame Active*, Clan Development*, Clan Support (ingame and forum wise)
-Belt Requirements: ?-?-?
-Testing Requirements: Recruiter Test, War Leader Test, Commander Test

(-Crux-) Commander
- Position Requirements: Forum and Ingame Active, War Management
-Belt Requirements: Black Belt
-Testing Requirements: Recruiter Test, War Leader Test, Commander Test

(The Guide+) Clan Mentor
- Position Requirements: Show an understanding in the game mechanics and movements or the tori*
-Belt Requirements: N/A
-Testing Requirements: Test are currently determined and administered by Mang0z

(-Diablo-) War Leader
- Position Requirements: Ingame Active, War Management
-Belt Requirements: Black Belt
-Testing Requirements: Recruiter Test, War Leader Test

(!Warrior!) War Certified Members
- Position Requirements: Participate in one Clan War
-Belt Requirements: none
-Testing Requirements: Participate in one Clan War

Followers
- Position Requirements: none
-Belt Requirements: none
-Testing Requirements: none

Tests

Commander Test: Must fight all current Leaders and Commanders in rotation, in random official* mods. Must win 6 of 10 matches.

War Leader Test: Must Fight all current War Leaders in a single mod of their choosing. Must win 5 of 10 matches.
Last edited by tlclay; Jul 30, 2015 at 05:09 AM.
invading this thread just to say hi and thanks for naming this after me. blame Chirs for this post.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
you are welcome friend :P, for a while I thought we were going to be named Xstinct. gotta say clay, im liking the promotion system very organized