Toribash
Yea cause he was getting fed luckily he was a bad mundo. If it were me, tanks are my specialty. ;p
I do absolutely horrible with any character that has no ranged attack. I do so bad with melee characters that "spin to win" doesn't work for Garen. Seriously, I sucked eggs as him.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I do absolutely horrible with any character that has no ranged attack. I do so bad with melee characters that "spin to win" doesn't work for Garen. Seriously, I sucked eggs as him.

When I first started LoL I was the same, but you'll come across that one melee character than you're good at and your melee champ list will only grow from there
-----
Speaking of Dr Mundo, I used to main him for over a year, he was truly my favorite top champ. To the point the only person I have actually ever bought a skin for is Mundo, on the last day TPA was available and had to get it so I could smash people with my glorified cup :3
Last edited by souldevilj; Dec 20, 2013 at 11:51 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

garen is generally a bad champ unless you really know what you're doing
Originally Posted by Daxx View Post
garen is generally a bad champ unless you really know what you're doing

Just drop bows on 'em.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~

Try Yi.

Just ended a game with 1100 AP. 1 hitting Ezreal who's the reason their still in the game is so freaking satisfying.

1100 AP was just silly. My W hit for like 1500 AOE

Im so happy I farmed up 1350 for this midget
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Welp.

EUW Server down... Again.
And these time is to fix matches not appearing on Match History or something related to it. Just 4 hours of waiting following their estimates.
Do you know that feeling you're having a good game with Voli, munching up the monsters on the jungle and all of the sudden: "Trying to reconnect", "pvp.net it's going shutdown in 12 seconds"? It's a not so good feeling, yo.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~