Ranking
Original Post
No QI Items?
How come some high quality items are no QI, and how do you get them?
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
Originally Posted by PoomkinPie View Post
How come some high quality items are no QI, and how do you get them?

No QI items are items you can get for a ridiculously high price compared to their QI restricted counterparts, without meeting the QI quota of the restricted counterpart.

All items are available to you if you reach the QI quota they require.
h
Pretty sure you can only get no qi items from market, or paying USD for the shop items.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Originally Posted by Cold View Post
Pretty sure you can only get no qi items from market, or paying USD for the shop items.

You can also win no QI items from events, lotteries, and gm tourneys. I'm 2nd dan with full pure from a Christmas lottery, even though pure requires 10k QI.
-----
Just letting you know though, once you own a no QI item, it gains it's QI requirement back. If I wanted to sell my pure, I can only sell it to someone who meets the QI requirement, and I won't be able to sell it for nearly as much as someone would have to buy no QI pure for.
Last edited by SkyWhale; Feb 6, 2016 at 05:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by SkyWhale View Post
You can also win no QI items from events, lotteries, and gm tourneys. I'm 2nd dan with full pure from a Christmas lottery, even though pure requires 10k QI.
-----
Just letting you know though, once you own a no QI item, it gains it's QI requirement back. If I wanted to sell my pure, I can only sell it to someone who meets the QI requirement, and I won't be able to sell it for nearly as much as someone would have to buy no QI pure for.

Well true, but it seems silly to tell him about the events and gmtourneys when they aren't always around.
ancient Moderated Message:
you've had the previous signature since 2019, i wonder how long it'll take you to notice this
Ok, thanks for the replies, stay fresh Senpai Cold <3
"Sometimes I want to be a girl, other times I want to be a boy, but most times I want to be a cactus." -Matarika
You can buy it also from stuff as I remember
Last edited by Overlord; Feb 7, 2016 at 05:13 PM.