ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by MCpowerman View Post
Hi i need help putting on textures on my tori. Haven't actaully tryed it out cuz i need help.
so how do i do it?? do i have to buy that head texture thingi for 20 000 tc and then apply it or something whatever can someone help a bit??

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=257541
everything is in the FAQ
Hello.
I would really love to work on my movement within the arena, like making sure I don't go too close to edges or how to set up a leap towards an enemy. Maybe mobility? Not sure what to call it, but a guide would be great.
Thanks for this thread by the way.
Yeah, I second the mobility guide, but I'd love a general rk mma/lenshu guide.
Last edited by Patar98; Jan 5, 2016 at 08:53 PM.
SpectRetro
Petar98
It's impossible to teach you these things. The mainest rule of MP game is practice, nothing else could help you.
Wha... of course it's possible to at least give pointers. Team aikido has a lot of helpful tutorials on how to play grappling.

I'll see if I can find a few people who are willing to contribute to a striking mod tutorial, but I can't promise anything e.e
I just wanna request a 'How to make a slideshow in the toribash forums' tutorial. Because when i do slideshows, it doesnt work properly...
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
Can someone make a single player replay making tutorial or if there is one can you post a link?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]