Toribash
to clarify, I could totally live with any song in the clan video, I was trying to give my maximum amount of shitss cause Jisse said we should, although I still can't suggest any songs myself (plus I probably care less about the video than most of you)

When I get home today I promise I'll try very hard to suggest a song
oh yeah
cheers lads ill remove the flogging molly one and look through your songs when i get home nearly

im gonna watch the new star wars movie :-D
Alright here's one plus Check it out which I had already posted

s

-----
The first Tel Aviv one is totally fine by me aswell
Last edited by pusga; Dec 17, 2017 at 04:47 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yeah
Update

Added pusgas Beastie Boys song and removed the flogging molly one. N.E.R.D one stays because shook wanted it and I think it suits a clan video

I am absolutely unsure about nearlys Telefon Tel Aviv songs tho, Ambient techno/Glitch is so obscure even to me who listens to a lot of music plus it doesn't feel fitting at all for a clan video
The Scapegoat Wax song I could see working even if I don't really like it myself

Should we just include a fuckbunch of songs and let the artists pick or would you rather have a shorter list? As said before we have a hugely broad taste in music and everyone can't be happy at the same time
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
As said before we have a hugely broad taste in music and everyone can't be happy at the same time

I agree and definitely think this is our biggest problem.
I want to say having a fuckbunch of songs where we all pick like three of them (basically the way we did the old thread) would be best but as shown there it'll probably only be like 4 of us who actually do it, you I Pusga probably Nearly

idk
oh yeah
that's what I had in mind aswell. I think ~10 songs is still plenty, updating with max 3 songs each
oh shit if we're considering a song by madness can we substitute Our House with One Step Beyond? its the naziest sound around

oh yeah
that is a nazy sound i like it a lot

there's no reason we can't have both tho, especially since its such a short song
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
I am absolutely unsure about nearlys Telefon Tel Aviv songs tho, Ambient techno/Glitch is so obscure even to me who listens to a lot of music plus it doesn't feel fitting at all for a clan video

eh its a difference of opinions, i feel that at least What it is without the hand that wields it and whats the use of feet if you haven't got legs would make a great video song cuz of all the hits you could sync to the songssss. i don't find it really that far out there since its somewhat similar to the dubstep shit that was dominating most videos for a long time. i mean fuck if people could make a good video out of venetian snares it'd be easy as fuck to do it to telefon tel aviv. just an argument for something that doesnt matter ultimately

im up for just having a huge song dump thing that the videomaker could choose from to make a video, sounds like a good idea.
wow that
sucked
Originally Posted by Nearly View Post
i mean fuck if people could make a good video out of venetian snares

Wait, did someone actually do this? I was trying to get erth to make a video with a song from making orange things a few years back
oh yeah