ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Texture Sending
We need something similar to safe trade, or the ability to send items, but for textures.
Maybe it should be that you upload your textures (named correctly), and send it to the other person. Then they can download it directly from toribash rather than going to another website to download it. Since the limit to the size of attachments is relatively small, and you cant attach items to private messages (that i know of), this would make texture sales a lot easier.

I also think you should have something like like the Mod and Replay sections, where you can upload free textures for everyone to use. Maybe even have a rating system.
Well you can upload the texture on imgur using the direct link that it gives you

then press the yellow picture icon()

then it will open this window in which you just paste your link in there

For sets, you can simply use a file hosting site. and once you get payment just give them a link of said site with set.
Last edited by Lucy; Apr 15, 2016 at 07:48 PM.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Originally Posted by PixelateTori View Post
That's the thing. Im trying to avoid file hosting sites.

Well I understand, I think at the moment there's no real way, unless you add them to skype/discord.

Then I do support for a similar function to the mods and replays for pming. To be more convenient
|Evil|
I don't exist
I would just recommend you get MediaFire.

The way it works is you have a folder on your computer that you put all the files you wish to share in. Then you can go to the website and get a download link for that file. Send the link to the person you wish to have the file. Your textures won't turn up in some google search like this for everyone to see.

Also considering how reserved Toribash is with its forum features I don't think they currently have the ability to host files for transfer like you're suggesting, though I could be wrong.
Last edited by Kohta; Apr 20, 2016 at 02:40 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
use your e-mail account to send them.
this way you will have the files there for years to come
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals