Ranking
Shrimp u are realy good at this you should start charing 37 pages of requests why do you put up with all of this? can i help you make heads becuase i want some practice making heads and i want to help you. PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME.just pm me some of requests and i will try to do them
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Shrimps Free head Shop RE-OPENED!!!
WELCOME TO THE FREE HEAD SHOP

Welcome to my free shop! Why make a free shop, well only one reason, some people cant afford heads and I love making them. (and nobody would buy anything at my old shop....) So take a look around and take what you like. I do take request's

can I have all of them
Could you make me a sasuke head? including sharingan?
I run around trying to find something that is right in my pocket. I finally realize when it drops on the floor: but I go too much way hyper-er than this.
doesnt look like he is gana make any.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
If you look when he was last active it was sometime in April
No longer playing Toribash, so fuck off
ORLY?

Unnecessary necro of thread. Thread closed.

LOGIC, PEOPLE. LOGIC.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&