Ranking
Hey guys i am Danchaos,But you can call me by my real name Daniel. I am 14 years old and i'm from England, I've been playing toribash since 2010 on old accounts. I have met very famous Toribashers, I am a very calm individual, My favorite mods are Aikido,ABD,Mushu and wushu. My hobbies include Football/Soccer and Rugby I've been in quite a few old clans such as Dragons,Kamikaz also a clan called Kirby. I am a 3rd Dan black belt I would really appreciate it if i got into this clan. If i got into this clan i would be very proud to be (Dark)Danchaos Ive really put a lot of effort and dedication into this game and application. if I were to be accepted i would really happy to see this clan reach all target goals and i hopefully will help this clan to achieve them I hope to be a great member of duke!

Thanks alot Dark Bretheren clan for contemplating my application!

"Death comes quickly to those who wait"
Last edited by DanChaos; Apr 22, 2015 at 09:19 PM.
DanChaos!"!!
Originally Posted by mastertron View Post
Also if you would put this at the end of your app.
just so that I know you have read through the whole application and agree to it all

I'm guessing people didn't read this part xD
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by DanChaos View Post
I hope to be a great member of duke!

duke? DUKE?! XD jokeing aside, nice application Dan. i've seen you around and know you're good to join in. Welcome to the Brotherhood!
-----
Originally Posted by ShootAndKick View Post
Here it goes, this is my application.

Hello, I am a nine year old from the USA, and I love acrobatics/mushu/jousting on this game. My pros are being good at athletics and freestyling, (not parkour)
Being good at Mushu and Jousting, mostly Jousting though, but I think I should join this clan. I would be happy to have the clan name on my name. I have started Toribash 1 year ago with a old account, this may be my new account, but I am a friendly blue belt looking for a clan to join. I have no experience with Greykido, though I have won some matches in it. and yes, I have even beaten you sometimes.
Favorite mod: Mushu
Favorite kick: Helicopter kick (in jousting)
Favorite punch: decap punch (in judo)
Favorite game: Toribash (OBVIOUS)

I don't want to sound insulting but you do know how to read right?
PLEASE GO BACK AND READ WHAT I WANT TO SEE IN AN APPICATION AND WHAT THE APPLICATION SHOULD LOOK LIKE!
-----
Originally Posted by mastertron View Post

your real name, hobbies, Birthday, (if you want to go that personal) and a short Bio about you and your toribash life. Also having a special skill you can offer to the clan will help you have a better chance on getting into the clan.
. . . . .
Also if you would put this at the end of your app.
just so that I know you have read through the whole application and agree to it all

A good application

please pay attention to this. it's on the very first page, the least you can do is look for it applicants
Last edited by Mastertron; Apr 22, 2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hello my name is Tiago aged 12. My Birthday is October 3rd and I'm really good at judo mods but I am trying to move into aikido. I will be making toribash videos and put them up on youtube, just ask and I'll link the channel to you.
I have been playing toribash for about 6 months (i am not sure) and over the time i have learnt some of my own moves. In my time away from Toribash I like to make games, play other games, and do swimming lessons. I am blue belt but about 150 games away from brown belt.

Last edited by tiagomartins222; Apr 22, 2015 at 11:56 PM.
sup I am 14 I was born 4/20 I am having to start a new account I have played the game for about 2 to maybe 3 years I had breaks because of computer problems lol now I am back in da game. my old account was deathf I am a mushu player and have done some spar and abd and dabbed in lenshu I was a I belive a 7th or 8th dan. did a lot of art and I am now working on a simple but beautiful set but I also do banners I have done some for other clans and I do ground textures a lot which I do like because how much you can do with them is endless. I cant remember all the people that I met since my mind kinda was on fixing computer not on the game lol. thx for looking at my application and pls consider me in joining your clan and if you need some more info you can just ask and after 3:30 texas time I will be back from school to reply
Originally Posted by PandaCritter View Post
sup I am 14 I was born 4/20 I am having to start a new account I have played the game for about 2 to maybe 3 years I had breaks because of computer problems lol now I am back in da game. my old account was deathf I am a mushu player and have done some spar and abd and dabbed in lenshu I was a I belive a 7th or 8th dan. did a lot of art and I am now working on a simple but beautiful set but I also do banners I have done some for other clans and I do ground textures a lot which I do like because how much you can do with them is endless. I cant remember all the people that I met since my mind kinda was on fixing computer not on the game lol. thx for looking at my application and pls consider me in joining your clan and if you need some more info you can just ask and after 3:30 texas time I will be back from school to reply

Nice application Deathf, still remember the good old days when I used to make textures for people. don't need to test seeing as though I remember you handing my ass to me a good few times. ACCEPTED

Originally Posted by tiagomartins222 View Post
Hello my name is Tiago aged 12. My Birthday is October 3rd and I'm really good at judo mods but I am trying to move into aikido. I will be making toribash videos and put them up on youtube, just ask and I'll link the channel to you.
I have been playing toribash for about 6 months (i am not sure) and over the time i have learnt some of my own moves. In my time away from Toribash I like to make games, play other games, and do swimming lessons. I am blue belt but about 150 games away from brown belt.

Thanks for being one of the few people to have actualy read the apploication threads first post. we will need to test you in ABD though. apart from that it was a nice app. NEEDS TESTING
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Username: tiagomartins222
Name: Tiago
Country: Portugal (i can speak english better than my own language so don't worry lol)
Belt: Blue (100 wins until brown)
================================================== ====
(Also where it says:
|| Dark application|| Dark Art || Mushu lover || Image uplode guide || Replay uplode guide||, upload is wrote uplode so it's wrong just saying).
Link to my usercard if you want to see it: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achie...iagomartins222
My birthday is on the 3rd of October and i am really good at judofrac and but i am practicing aikido. I will be making toribash videos on my channel very soonhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCV...nFzHYCoTZdI2GA). Oh and by the way i am pretty active on both the forums and the game but mostly the game.
I have been playing toribash for about 6 months and i'm blue belt. My life has been kind of sad because i can't seem to get any friends at school :/ Anyways, other than playing toribash, i like playing other games like Sims 4, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Portal 2 (i love it) and i like to go on the forums of toribash for a while. And also i love games
I hope i can go into your clan i am really friendly (no really i am) and so good luck with your clan
Originally Posted by tiagomartins222 View Post
Username: tiagomartins222
Name: Tiago
Country: Portugal (i can speak english better than my own language so don't worry lol)
Belt: Blue (100 wins until brown)
(Also where it says:
|| Dark application|| Dark Art || Mushu lover || Image uplode guide || Replay uplode guide||, upload is wrote uplode so it's wrong just saying).
Link to my usercard if you want to see it: http://forum.toribash.com/tori_achievements.php?username=tiagomartins222
My birthday is on the 3rd of October and i am really good at judofrac and but i am practicing aikido. I will be making toribash videos on my channel very soonhttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCV...nFzHYCoTZdI2GA). Oh and by the way i am pretty active on both the forums and the game but mostly the game.
I have been playing toribash for about 6 months and i'm blue belt. My life has been kind of sad because i can't seem to get any friends at school :/ Anyways, other than playing toribash, i like playing other games like Sims 4, Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, Portal 2 (i love it) and i like to go on the forums of toribash for a while. And also i love games
I hope i can go into your clan i am really friendly (no really i am) and so good luck with your clan

not free form and very difficult to read with those stupid line things in it. please try again
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►
Hey guys,
My names Amber but in ign is ZupahSweg. I'm currently black belt and on my way to 2nd Dan. I'm really active, I'm talking week days are 5 and a half hours and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 hours +! I love to play boxshu mushy and aikido and I'm SOO looking forward to playing with you peeps

Mean while, I'm here for the better and good, I want to win some, and lose some with you guys, I want to be loyal and be there with u guys in the good times and the bad times. I want to be there.... when we have an epic clan war and demolish people and have a great time!

I'm willing to do what ever it takes to be in this clan, for the good or greater. Weither it being crazy or not, I will enjoy my time in the clan and make the best of it for as long as I can. I will be in this clan for as long as you guys want me untill its time, you guys are awesome and i cant wait to be accepted, if not i'll still appriciate the fun in applying and going into the recruitment server and giving it my best shot!!
Originally Posted by ZupahSweg View Post
Hey guys,
My names Amber but in ign is ZupahSweg. I'm currently black belt and on my way to 2nd Dan. I'm really active, I'm talking week days are 5 and a half hours and Friday, Saturday and Sunday 10 hours +! I love to play boxshu mushy and aikido and I'm SOO looking forward to playing with you peeps

Mean while, I'm here for the better and good, I want to win some, and lose some with you guys, I want to be loyal and be there with u guys in the good times and the bad times. I want to be there.... when we have an epic clan war and demolish people and have a great time!

I'm willing to do what ever it takes to be in this clan, for the good or greater. Weither it being crazy or not, I will enjoy my time in the clan and make the best of it for as long as I can. I will be in this clan for as long as you guys want me untill its time, you guys are awesome and i cant wait to be accepted, if not i'll still appriciate the fun in applying and going into the recruitment server and giving it my best shot!!

nice app. accepted.
◄●► I'm alive! ◄●►
◄●► Leader of (Dark) ◄●►