Toribash
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Lol classic. I figured most wouldn't be surprised if it went either way. I actually wanted Sicks to be the leader a long time ago. There was an election when I just joined and it was between Teapawt and Sicks. Pawt won at the time and I didn't understand why, lol.

Oh, I remember that! Man, we've been here for far too long. I'm 22 and I can't believe I've spent almost half of my life on this forum.
zuɐɹpʞɹɐp ʇɔǝdxǝ | [ριïαâôz] | [εssεηcε]
Was it when Grayve is still around?
I remember my pc was busted at the time so I had to use school library to access forum.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Was it when Grayve is still around?
I remember my pc was busted at the time so I had to use school library to access forum.

I honestly don't remember. The time-frame is such a blur to me. Hey, does anyone remember Marine Force Recon? Was anyone in Piratez ever in there? I swear a few were.
Yes, one of its member joined us and he is the one who hold the chest pass before the whole 1 clan bank 1 member rule become active.
What was his name again?
Ah, I see. I don't remember, ahah. I wonder if toribash is more or less active these days than it was back maybe five years ago or so.
Ye Grayve was around then. Grayve gave me the leadership when he quit. He only said a private goodbye to me. He is a rapper now. Haven't checked out his stuff from the past year thou.

I know Abel was the original bank holder. He was giving out loands and shit. Then it moved to Axel.